Reviews for A Game Well Played
cwesthawk chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
God, I hope it works out for Kim and Shego. I think I'll enter a depression of my own if it doesn't.
Charmdfan02 chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
Great chapter. I'm glad that the rescue party arrived. I hope everything works out for Shego and Kim. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
The-Panda-Tamer chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
More. I really need more, lol.
cwesthawk chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
NO! What is Kim's response to that? OMG, now I'm going to have to wait until the next chapter to find out! Damn you, my wretched heart, for aching so badly on Shego's behalf!
Charmdfan02 chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
Great chapter. It's really sad. I hope everything works out in the end.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
Aww shego :(
cwesthawk chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
And now we have finally reached the scene depicted at the beginning of the story. I hope Shego can regain consciousness quickly and find Kim. The tension is flying now!
cwesthawk chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
This was a wonderful, gentle, and romantic chapter. A perfect calm before the storm. Very well done.
Charmdfan02 chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Great chapters. I can't wait to see what happened to both Kim and Shego.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Damn shit damn
Jay aka Jordan chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
Omg so beautiful and die jade
Honulicious chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
Aaahhh then kim gets shot! Aaahhh

Yay they finally consummated their relationship. Hee kim moves fast...

Please update soon.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
So bittersweet
cwesthawk chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
A very nice transition scene before all hell breaks loose. And it set Kim and Shego's relationship up perfectly to explain the story's opening scene. Now for the two loose ends. Drakken and Jade. Sorry, I still don't trust Jade to do her job without somehow "accidentally" endangering Kim. I guess I'm weird that way. Anyway, great job! Keep up the good work.
DragoLord19D chapter 15 . 3/1/2013