Reviews for A Game Well Played
zzzoo99 chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
aww that memory was so sweet
i always imagine shego being a mommys little girl cause she is the only girl out of four boys surely she gotten more attention than them
Jay aka Jordan chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Damn drakken !
cwesthawk chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Hmmmm. So now Jade is here. I just hope she doesn't try to gack Kim and save Drakken the trouble. Now it's starting to get intense. Thank you for the double post. I'm excited for the story again!
Jay aka Jordan chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
So beautiful
cwesthawk chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
We are getting closer and closer to the scene with which the story opened. I'm scared for Kim and Shego's relationship once Jade arrives. And then there is Drakken's plot and... gyah! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
HairyLimey chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Loving the fic please update soon ...and often:)
cwesthawk chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
OMG! Things are finally starting to go well for Kim and Shego. It hurts knowing that Jade is going to show up and ruin it all. You're doing a great job. Keep it up!
Jay aka Jordan chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Honulicious chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
well jade sure knew how to warn people skills! even i wouldn't understand what she's trying to say. yea, she would be the last person to be able to convince kim possible ;P
Jay aka Jordan chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
Awww and jade TF u doin
cwesthawk chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
Okay, Jade needs to grow up, imho! LOL! First she goes behind Shego's back to warn Kim. Then, instead of just telling Kim the truth, she tries to intimidate Kim out of going. Oh, well, at least Kim and Shego will get one night before Drakken kills Kim.

Wait... was that my outside voice? ;-)

Anyway, great job with the story so far. Keep up the good work!
Allyson Dark chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
This is really good, i like it a lot :)
guest02 chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Well this totally sucks! I can't wait to see how Kim gets out of this one!
Jay aka Jordan chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Damn this is hectic and Kim jus hv wade hack into drakkens system
Honulicious chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
oh boy! just pushing that bullet further into kim's heart, huh? aahhhhhh so sad...shego couldn't defeat the drones even with plasma? dang!

if she had told kim what was going on, she could have helped out too! maybe come up with a better plan. oh well...
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »