Reviews for A Game Well Played
Honulicious chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Ooh Dang, u got the wegos involved! No wonder everything turned out messy. How come the twins can defeat a loser like drakken...boys r useless! Heh heh

Well kigo confessed prior to the event! Well jade is a cool chick! So friends with benefits huh? Dang what a combo those two make.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Jade was bout to get that ass beat
Honulicious chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Jade? If i didn't know better i would think this is shego's sister...but Shego wouldn't be making out with her. Cousin? Hmm best friend? Where did this jade come from? Was she ever mentioned earlier? Wow...

Kim is super jealous! Now what gonna talk about?
cwesthawk chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I need to start reviewing this story more often. You've done very well at setting the scenes and keeping the reader on the edge of his seat. I'm looking forward to finding out who Jade is and how she's going to complicate Kim and Shego's relationship further.
Honulicious chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
oh i like this...'shego dates?' haa haa silly kim.

so she how long was their actual kiss? hee hee

i think kim has a lot more to think about, yup!

i wonder who shego just broke up with...probably no one of importance.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Oh shego way to end the night
kittyweasle chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
omg I love the background about she go's parents I totally didn't know that
Honulicious chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Oh man, shego's mom was pregnant and she never knew! Wow..how did the brothers get powers too if they were in the house..and what about Sebastian? Well, I'm just glad he's around...way better guardian of Shego than drakken. I can't believe drakken's gone mad!

Aahh and they fall to their death confessing their love for each other. Well i really hope they survived and that they had confessed sooner.

Update again soon!
Jay aka Jordan chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Damn that was sad
Honulicious chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Aahh what a cliff hanger. Man kim got hurt on the job...not good skills, heh heh

So what has Shego been up to? Update soon!
Jay aka Jordan chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Oooo I love it
Honulicious chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Aaahhh I like this story. Dang what happened that drakken would try to kill Kim and Shego? Did they survive? Hmm only 3 Weeks until the incident. So they meet at the gala...then a week pass. Now about another week will pass. I Hope they catch the burglar.

Update soon!