Reviews for Twisted
PrincessSerenityCosmos chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I love the story! Post the new chapter soon please! I am dying with suspense!
Lady Lazy chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Okay this story is absolutely amazing...can't wait for the next chapter
Lady Olivia Devereax chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
This is jhilarious! Please continue! Update soon!
FlameOfUdun chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Ooooooooooooh! Great Spidey/OC story! And your sense of humor is astounding. I'm literally CRYING still as I write this cuz you're so funny! Awesome dude!
kiwifruit21 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
I can't wait till the next chapter I wonder what happened to her parents
Fench-the-TARDIS chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
This is amazing. I love the banter between Emerald and Peter, they're fantastic together. Thank you SO much.
LumosLeviosa chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Hey I'm so glad I've stumbled upon this story, I spent my whole night reading it! It's really entertaining and I can't wait for the part where Spiderman reveals his identity. Please write more and never stop. Great work! :)
RaychulPaiige chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Great story! :D please kept updating :D i'm really enjoying this it's really good :D can't wait to read more :D
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Fantabulous! I am no longer mad because I know that you took forever to update because of the long chapter! Update soon! I love this story!
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I was mentioned in your story! I feel SO special! :D And I love how stalkerish Spidey is! Please update soon!
BubbleGum Crisis chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Awww! He saved her once again and she has guts to stand up and save the child. If I were her I would quickly apologized and give him back the little girl, jk but seriously. It's cute that their getting along but I wonder will Peter like Gwen as original or would he like emerald first? Hmm. Now this scene here was cute too "I don't get a say in who I want to work with?"

"No…unless there is someone else."

"…not really."

"Then, no."

"You're mean."
I also love their spheech in the gas station till she got home soo adorable :) keep at it!
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Order of best Peter Parker shippings from worst to best: Mary Jane, Gwen, Emerald.
Notice Mary Jane took a while to know Peter's secrets after she fell in love. Gwen found out pretty quickly after she fell in love. Will Emerald find out BEFORE she falls in love? /:o Anyway, I love this story sooo much! Update soon! :3
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I love this so far! Update soon! :3
BubbleGum Crisis chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Great! Omg I loved how the got flash back, he deserved it and I mention before that I love the sarcasm and attitude. Great thing about emerald is her sass gotta love it. And I finally get to see how the high school experience goes for her, that's why this story is soo interesting Ina way :) p.s love how you made Peter and Gwen in character I love their attitudes !