Reviews for Cutter, Hammer, and Bingo
Tori-Bird627 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Cute and fun and after reading your other story 'Believe Me', I needed something cute and fun.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
::nods wisely::

Season 6, man. Had to eat a lot of pie through those days.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
OMG. I may die laughing. Tickling my meta funny bone is the surest way to make me squee.

(Though I do love me my Amanda Tapping.)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
"No – forget it. I've lost the will to live." Dean proclaimed. But Sam knew if he waited just a few long seconds, Dean would ask, "What kind of pie?"

"Apple…" Sam sing-songed again. Dean wavered but shrugged a shoulder towards the make-shift kitchen.

"Coffee's still hot." He said it practically in a mumble, giving in reluctantly to the power of pie.

"I'll get the plates."

LOVE IT. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

TO DEATH.

"...She absolutely ruined it. She had absolutely no concept of creating moral conflict in the characters or giving them an over-arcing struggle that they had a personal stake in –"

Apparently taken Sam's incredulity at his astute insights into storytelling for confusion..."

AIEEEE! Oh, thank you thank you thank you. Thank you. DELIGHTFUL!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Supernatural hired Amanda Tapping? That is SO bizarre.
DARK3DBABE chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
LOVED THIS.. To funny! I'm FREAKING OUT about the new Season of MY FAVORITE SHOW TO! (Supernatural is my FAVORITE SHOW and they BETTER NOT SCREW IT UP!) I don't get WHY they don't use material that they have to work with to tie up some lose ends (Sam's Hell, what happened to Adam in The Cage.. The fact that Azazel (The Yellow Eyed Demon) was once an angel (NOT covered by the show BUT you can google Azazel angel and *TA DA!* *BAM!* there he is) AND he wasn't just any angel he was a Seriphim (Highest class of angel (Archangels such as Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Lucifer are Seriphim that are Chief Princes)) that helped bring about the race of Nephilim (part angel part human hybrids that were known as "POWERFUL" GIANTS" which makes TONS of sense as Sam is HUGE and POWERFUL, Holy Water had no affect on Yellow Eyes, WHY Sam was able to walk around souless (as observed from the show angels are usually "souless dicks" until they learn how to feel) etc.. SO WHY don't they touch on THAT? Oooh and it's blatantly OBVIOUS that Sam's Heaven ( Season 5 "Dark side of the moon.") was tampered with by Zachariah, it would be nice if that were to come to light on the show itself.. There's TONS of stuff from the past to work with, that SHOULD be dealt with (like Sam and Dean being soulmates not necessarily in a sexual asspect.. I believe a good loving parent when they see their child for the first time sees nothing less than their soulmates) BEFORE they move ahead!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
OMG! This is hilarious! I can imagine Dean "BAMF" Winchester getting upset about his favorite TV show.

Anybody who doesn't get the joke doesn't have a sense of humor and/or knows nothing about storytelling.
donilou2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Dean may be annoyed, but right now I'm thrilled Bingo is gone, Cutter seems to have a plan to re-energize the show, and I'm indifferent about Hammer. Well, except that she may initially steal some of the spotlight.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love Dean fangirling over his guilty pleasure show Dr. Sexy MD!

Yes, I heard about Amanda Tapping being signed on to be an angel and I'm not hating the idea myself. I like the idea of at least one strong female character being able to survive and help out the boys. All the others have been killed off-sheesh!

I really miss Ellen. And I hope we see more of Jodi Mills too.

Maybe this new angel will be more than she seems...maybe she'll be God! Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants! (LOL)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Too funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh, no! Is Amanda Tapping coming onto Show as a recurring character? Because Dean's description sounds just like Carter from Stargate.

This was hilarious! Thank you!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Amanda Tapping's actually a really good actress. And we have very little to go on on how she will be used in the show, so...let's just not freak out because a woman dares be recurring on the show, huh? For all we know, they have learned from past mistakes.
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Yeah, not really excited by the news myself. But I'm gonna try to be positive and hope that it turns out better than than the past two seasons!
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Um, should there be a spoiler warning in the summary here?

Also, don't blame Amanda Tapping for Joe Mallozzi's sins!

;-D