Reviews for Right as Rain
unicorn of fire chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
Wow. No story has ever made me laugh and cry so much at once. Love it.

I think that the break up was good. Used alot but I believe that you were able to put it in a different light. A great one. Loved Pam for having humor while being serious. Every time Freddie thought about it told Sam that she was beautiful, gave me shivers all over.

Love you so much,
~Uni
Princess2018 chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwww I Love That Ending
purplelove27 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Aw, that was beautiful. Just beautiful :') You're seriously some kind of genius with words. Everything just fits together! Sam and Freddie are in character, yet you also add dimension to their personalities; you crack cute, witty jokes , but you also dig deep into the characters' emotions. This is my second time around reading this story (I read it a while back) and now more than last time I'm noticing how not only do you write a quality story, you also just create art. Keep on keeping on with your bad self ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
prefection! its been a while since i read a fanfic, but someone advised me to read this and its absoulutely amazing! your very talented, i like how its perfecly paced and sam and Freddie's realtionship isn't rushed like some othe fanfictions. 3 3 cant wait to check out more of your stories. :) definately favin this story!
Ella Lea chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!
Yay!
Go true love!
Look what you're doing to me...
Ella Lea chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
So cutesy!
I love carly and brad now! You make me fall in love with them! now I might ship two icarly couples... wierdnessss
Ella Lea chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEP!
Welcome to the club
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
ChelseaBoot chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
I like this story:-)! It was really in character given the situations throughout the entire thing... Except the last part. I loved the prom thing, and the talks with the mom's but I feel like Sam getting up on stage and singing such a cliché song infront of the whole school wasn't realistic:/. I love the ended and stuff, but I feel l like it would have been a bit more in character if they were alone when she poured her heat out to him.

Great plot, writing style and general skill of keeping it in character though! It was just that little bit that didn't really do it for me:)
beautifulmystery93 chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
:') beautiful story (I've said this before).

It wasn't raining yet, but it was definitely a little misty
On that warm November night
And my heart was pounding
My inner voice resounding
Begging me to turn away, but I just had to see your face
To feel alive
And then you casually walked into the room
And I was twisted in the web of my desire for you
My apprehension blew away
I only wanted you to taste my solace
As you kissed me in the dark...

I added some Mariah for good measure :) lol... Freddie has butterfly eyelashes :')

I'm like reading more then I'm writing right now haha...I better get started on that story. I'm a procrastinator at heart so lol.

*less than three*
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Love the line: Has mace in his desk! Great chapter. I like mad, tough Freddie and his stand for himself.
beautifulmystery93 chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Let it burn while I cry
Cause' I heard it screaming out your
Name, your name

:) lol came on while I was on my pandora. Made me think of you..and this story.

LOL Freddie was pissed...I tell you he wouldn't be talking to me like that. But Sam broke his heart.I know it hurts so you get mad and want them to feel just as you.

They fight and make up...that's seddie lol

You write Mrs. Benson so good btw it's SO funny. Principle Franklin too.

I always didn't write Carly as much because I didn't think I could..but in my story iBurn I found it easy...sometimes the easiest to write. Lol

Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Oh you already know what this story means and does to my heart...just wonderful! This will always be The Seddie story that is the dearest to me, and I shall forever sing it's praises! Thank you for bringing it back.
Moviepal chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
First, thanks for the Mrs. Benson and Mrs. Puckett you gave us here. I've done it as much as any, but it was nice to find a human side to both of them here and see them as more than roadblocks or jerks. A truly nice surprise.
Secondly, and Last, a great and very sweet ending to a fine story.
beautifulmystery93 chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Stop being amazing please :) lol

LOVE
Moviepal chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Great chapter, I love the fact that Sam gave in first, even if it didn't turn out so well. I was nice to see a soft Sam in love.