Reviews for Maelstrom of Two Worlds
Agrond chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That's right, this is different than this other fic you're speaking of. This Naruto is already a swordman before he was changed into a Shinigami and with that ability, he could be stronger than the first one.
Prince0Dragon chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Good story. Keep up the good work.
zombiedeathdealer chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
please update.
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Nice chapter, hope you choose a decent shikai and bankai for Naruto.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Sounds like a good story, hope you update soon.
pyro357 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
update soon
lou2003us chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Quite interesting.

Looking forward to next chapter.
ncpfan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Good start so far. Similar to The Burdened Deathcake, but different enough to be considered your own, even if the influence is easy to see. Can't wait for the next chapter.
bankai777 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
will naruto have zangetsu or a original zanpakuto.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Really clever idea! I've read a lot of Naruto/Bleach xovers and they all seem to be dimension hopping, or immortal Naruto. I really like that the human world is just the elemental nations. Curious to see if you'll have anyone pick up spiritual powers or if it'll just be Naruto on his own. Not sure which would be better.
NAFNAF509 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Seems realy interesting :) Keep up the good work and take care.
RasenShuriken92 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
It was amazing!
I love it!
I can't wait for more!
If there is no Ichigo will Naruto have
Zangetsu? :3
Thank u very much for the chap!
Hope u can update soon
Have a nice day! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is really good. Cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Naruto vs kenpachi make it happen Please.
ShINaiX chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
A very good start. I see some differences from 'The Burdened Deathcake' with Naruto learning the Hiten Mitsurugi techniques from the Forbidden Scroll instead of the Kage Bunshin.

It looks like Yoruichi is monitoring Naruto for Kisuke, and is living in Naruto's apartment. With Ichigo not in the story at all, things are going to get interesting because Naruto in the Bleach universe would do some things that Ichigo wouldn't do, and change alot of canon events.

Also Orihime when she was younger drew strength from Ichigo because he would defend himself from the other students that picked on him because of his different hair color. I'm curious if his absence from the story will change her personality, or if Naruto will be befriending her while living in Karakura Town instead of Konoha?

I'm hoping that this story focuses more on Karakura Town and the Bleach universe, and not the Elemental Nations. With 'The Burdened Deathcake' the focus of the action is happening in Konoha, and Naruto has several women that are love interests in the village. I'm going to vote that Naruto's harem only has the Bleach girls in it. Here are the women that I'm going to suggest for the harem:

Shinigami:

Rangiku Matsumoto - She's playful and teasing, but she can also be strong and courageous when her friend's lives are in danger. Protecting his loved ones is a big part of who Naruto is, so he and Rangiku are a really great match.

Kūkaku Shiba - We don't get to see much of her after the Shinigami Arc, and she is a bad ass that can help Naruto along with the others to reach his full potential. That and she's best friends with Yoruichi, which will lead to funny scenes where they both tease Naruto until her turns as red as Hinata. lol. X)

Yoruichi Shihōin - She would get along great with Naruto, and could join him in pranking Kisuke. lol! X)

Retsu Unohana - She's a healer at heart, until someone ticks her off. lol! XP Otherwise, she has a peaceful nature, and shows respect to her fellow Shinigami. She wouldn't judge Naruto harshly for being the container of the Kyuubi.

Humans:

Orihime Inoue - She will become stronger much faster with Naruto supporting her in ways that Ichigo couldn't do.

Ikumi Unagiya - Awesomely strong mother who could probably kick Ichigo's ass if she wanted to in canon. Naruto is better with kids than Ichigo, so her son Kaoru might approve of their relationship.

Arrancar/Espada:

Franceska Mila Rose - She and Naruto can both be headstrong, but Mila Rose also can be fearless when her fellow Fraccion are in danger, just like Naruto. They share much in common, and loyalty to her friends is something Naruto can respect.

Loly Aivirrne - Minus her Aizen obsession, she is very caring toward her friend Menoly and that is the glimmer of good that helped Orihime make the decision to heal her after Grimmjow's attack in canon. Naruto can help Loly, so that she doesn't end up like Sakura.

Cyan Sung-Sun - She would be wary of Naruto at first, but when she sees her Mistress trusts him, she will start to open up and they can take things from there. XD

Emilou Apacci - She and Naruto would butt heads more often then Sung-Sun and Mila Rose, and like the others, she would start trusting him when he proves he isn't a threat to her Mistress and fellow Fraccion.

Tier Harribel - She like Nelliel represents the power of sacrifice, and Naruto knows about sacrifice more than most. I could see them bonding, and getting to know each other.

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck - She's great, and I laughed so hard when Chibi Nel had that scene where she used her healing method on Dordoni! lol! XD Adult Nelliel rocks, and her and Naruto would make a great team. X)

Cirucci Sanderwicci - She deserved better then being given to that lunatic Szayel after her defeat by Uryū. *shiver!* I'd like to see Naruto and Cirucci beat Szayel before Mayuri can. XD

Great chapter!

I'm looking forward to reading your next update!