Reviews for A Hopeless Place
Andromeda Jackson chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Totalmente, eso serĂ­a genial.
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I loved it...
LilithL2 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
i will always like anything you do ;) congratulations, nice story !
Marthaaaa chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
I loved this so much! I just wanna read it forever and I hope your write more
On-Eno chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Looking forwards to the Brittana point of view...are you gonna use the bathroom scene in a more detailed manner? Hope that you do. It'll be interesting to see Santana's and Brittany's points of view on this.
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was great. Love Zombie-AU stories. I would totally be interested in seeing the Brittana alternate version.
Jess chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This was amazing. So much detail. You are a great writer. You should do another chapter from Brittana's view. Good luck.
Harmony15 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I'm really loving this story. The fact that most of it took place in my home state is just amazing. I even pumped my fist in the air when I even saw that they passed through Ferndale which is the town I'm from. I would like to point out though that Ferndale is spelled wrong. (Sorry about the nitpicking. It's just my hometown pride coming out.) I'm excited to see what else you include in this universe.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
cant wait 4 more
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Yes, please )
Pricilla Grey chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Would love some more faberry one-shots in this 'verse :)
SuperGleek18 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Update Leave me ALone, I'm lonely please :) :) :)
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
i loved this. it was awesome. i love when authors write about the zombie apocalypse.
there was some moments i really cracked up at

"Fuck that, you're not putting anything in our mouths," Santana snapped as Quinn raised her gun warily.

boy's face broke out in a wide grin and he climbed on the hood. "Fucking Fabray!" He yelled throwing his hands up in the air and whooping loudly as the girls burst out in laughter.

Later through her exhaustion Quinn opened her eyes to find Santana gently covering them up with the sleeping bag and smiled weakly. "Get you some Quinn," Santana murmured softly leaning over and kissing the girl's forehead.

"Lima Heights Adjacent right?" Quinn asked yawning tiredly.

acheron02 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This was absolutely fabulous! Really can't wait to find out about brittana's side of the story along with what happened to Finn
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Uh no just please keep going, would just like to see what else happens.