Reviews for Forging a Destiny
helloprilly chapter 84 . 9/8
Interesting change on this scene. You softened the assault but then went into more detail on Baras' manipulation and its effect on Quinn. I like it and even though the "sexual" attack was lessened it still was hard hitting. Somehow though it doesnt feel quite as much of a gut punch as the previous one. I dont know. I am loving the changes but am uncertain completely on this one.
helloprilly chapter 64 . 9/7
Loving the changes! This chapter is a duplicate of 63 though
helloprilly chapter 26 . 8/29
Chapter 26 in this new version is actually the wrong chapter. It is not the confrontation with her mirror but actually a much later chapter where quinn is tinkering with the engines and jaesa and vette quarrel before they are interrupted by broyscs call. I hope you didnt lose that chapter!
helloprilly chapter 116 . 8/26
Cant find update. :(. It says it was updated! Love me some more quinn love
helloprilly chapter 1 . 8/21
This is still my quintissential quinn/sith warrior romance story anywhere on the net. I hope one day we see more of Malavai and Lusiels offspring but you just nailed everything with these two! I love this story and am back for my 30th? 40th? Read through? Yay! Love lusiel
Anonim chapter 118 . 11/20/2015
I'm in love with your work!
Raina McCallen chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Okay, I'm not usually one to write reviews of stories I usually read on here, but I just had to take the time to stop and write a review for you. I wanted to say thank you for writing such amazing stories. I will be the first to admit that I was able to lose myself in your writing for hours on end as I read about your warrior, Lusiel, and your bounty hunter, Kastiel. They very much make me want to reroll a warrior and bounty hunter just to experience the story lines for them again, despite the fact that I already have each of them at 60. The way that you integrated your characters into one seamless story really makes me applaud your imagination, and gives me something to try and work up to. Please keep giving us these amazing glimpses into your characters lives and personalities, and I will most happily keep reading about them.

shipwreck321 chapter 118 . 1/31/2015
just fucking good story!
Angeltut chapter 118 . 7/5/2014
OMG LOVED IT hoping femsmuggler corso also hoping u do a femjediknightxdoc thought doc is a great granson of attonxfemale exile
Guest chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
I was reading until I came across this line:

' She'd joked to Quinn, "If anyone ever asks me to purchase a residence here, I plan on gutting them with my lightsaber." '

Well since 2.9's out in August with a possible Tatooine residence... A future reference?

Excellent writing though!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I've read this story at least three times (this time will make 4) since I found it last year and I still cannot get over how well you've captured the personalities of each character. Every action and line of dialogue I can picture companions saying (with the exception of Vette sleeping with Khy. That did seem out of character but I've never done the dark version of that quest.) Thank you so much for sharing your universe/legacy with the rest of us. :-)
Guest chapter 118 . 3/8/2014
neverquinnocent chapter 44 . 2/5/2014
Loved the last couple of chapters. Duke Kendo is such an idiot and it's so pleasing to cut the idiot down, especially in-front of the very guards he hired t protect him who refused to intercede.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I don't usually post comments because as a student and mom I'm rather busy but this story it. I be been on this site for five years and I have to say this story is my new favorite. I've read it three times now and am others. You captured perfectly! Keep doing what you do. You're rather talented at it!

- your new fan
helloprilly chapter 57 . 6/18/2013
Giggles. Ok I just noticed your use of golf clap in this chapter.. It made me laugh cause I was using it in game last night towards a particularly annoying player who kept following me sniping my kills. Too funny!