Reviews for Forging a Destiny
Raina McCallen chapter 1 . 2/11
Okay, I'm not usually one to write reviews of stories I usually read on here, but I just had to take the time to stop and write a review for you. I wanted to say thank you for writing such amazing stories. I will be the first to admit that I was able to lose myself in your writing for hours on end as I read about your warrior, Lusiel, and your bounty hunter, Kastiel. They very much make me want to reroll a warrior and bounty hunter just to experience the story lines for them again, despite the fact that I already have each of them at 60. The way that you integrated your characters into one seamless story really makes me applaud your imagination, and gives me something to try and work up to. Please keep giving us these amazing glimpses into your characters lives and personalities, and I will most happily keep reading about them.

Raina
shipwreck321 chapter 118 . 1/31
just fucking good story!
Angeltut chapter 118 . 7/5/2014
OMG LOVED IT hoping femsmuggler corso also hoping u do a femjediknightxdoc thought doc is a great granson of attonxfemale exile
Guest chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
I was reading until I came across this line:

' She'd joked to Quinn, "If anyone ever asks me to purchase a residence here, I plan on gutting them with my lightsaber." '

Well since 2.9's out in August with a possible Tatooine residence... A future reference?

Excellent writing though!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I've read this story at least three times (this time will make 4) since I found it last year and I still cannot get over how well you've captured the personalities of each character. Every action and line of dialogue I can picture companions saying (with the exception of Vette sleeping with Khy. That did seem out of character but I've never done the dark version of that quest.) Thank you so much for sharing your universe/legacy with the rest of us. :-)
Guest chapter 118 . 3/8/2014
L
neverquinnocent chapter 44 . 2/5/2014
Loved the last couple of chapters. Duke Kendo is such an idiot and it's so pleasing to cut the idiot down, especially in-front of the very guards he hired t protect him who refused to intercede.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I don't usually post comments because as a student and mom I'm rather busy but this story it. I be been on this site for five years and I have to say this story is my new favorite. I've read it three times now and am others. You captured perfectly! Keep doing what you do. You're rather talented at it!

- your new fan
Aela Darkstar chapter 57 . 6/18/2013
Giggles. Ok I just noticed your use of golf clap in this chapter.. It made me laugh cause I was using it in game last night towards a particularly annoying player who kept following me sniping my kills. Too funny!
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 102 . 4/30/2013
I love all the little crossovers o
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 79 . 4/30/2013
"Scourge serves the other now"
As soon as I saw this, I just went !
Rhaennysd chapter 33 . 3/8/2013
Fantastic I'm just on chapter 58, but I love the life you give to characters! Please you need to play with Female Smugleer and made a fic about She and Corso!
ujemaima chapter 118 . 1/24/2013
Simoly stunning. A fantastic well written story full of adventure and amazing characters. I cant wait to read the rest!
dyslecksec chapter 85 . 1/21/2013
Just thought I'd drop a quick note and say how much it makes me laugh that your Sith warrior spared Timms for the same reason mine did, he made me laugh. That and he never mouths off with the "I'm a Jedi blah blah blah strong in teh Light blah blah blah I will destroy you effortlessly blah blah blah!" that pretty much all of them do. That's the sort of challenge that demands a true Sith cut them down. Even Satele Shan does it! That Jedi Master that was being freed on Hoth was particularly annoying. As if a lifetime of navel gazing can match a lifetime of fighting for your life. Sorry, I got going on a rant. Anyway, in the end, Timms ended up being one of the very, very few Jedi I could respect.

Also, just thought I'd say how much I appreciate the humor in this story. Vette and Luciel in particular tend to crack me up.
Aela Darkstar chapter 118 . 1/9/2013
I just wanted to say, that even though I haven't finished my first playthrough of the story (I'm only at Taris) I'm a sucker for spoilers. Specially cause some idiot told me that Quinn betrayed my character at lvl 48, even though I'd had a feeling always that he would. It bugged me that it seemed to be just for personal gain and it never sat right specially when we already know how maggoty and tricksy Darth Baras is. I absolutely LOVE how you wrote the betrayal and why she would ultimately force choke the hell out of him and still let him live at the end. This romance is by far my favorite as well. My hubby calls Quinn a cold fish and doesn't understand why I'm trying to romance quinn. (Frantically trying to build up his affection as I didn't understand how it worked in the beginning and lost some crucial points.) I spent days reading this every chance I got on my cell phone, and am going to read through it again as I know I missed a lot of key points in my frantic rush to get to the next point!

Excellently written and I hope one day we get a epilogue 2!