Reviews for Dark Paradise
I might have cried a little bit reading this. It was so beautiful and elegant and so perfectly them...I'm obsessed with your writing.
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was sweet at the end.
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
wow...that was epic. loved it from start to finish :) your writing is impeccable! Really it is! I take my hat off to you as a fellow clintasha writer haha!
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I like how you write them.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Good except for the declaration of love. I don't know why I'm not fond of them saying it out loud but I'm not. The sex was hot as always but I prefer it when those three little words go unspoken. Of course my hang up has nothing to do with your skills as a writer.
MurasakiMegami chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
OMFAG (Oh My Fucking Asgardian God tee-hee)
That was hot as hell... and cute... and hot! \o/
Me gusta!
ehqueue chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
So good! I love Clint and Natasha together - I just saw the movie and couldn't get all that sexual tension out of my head. Dang. This is so true to their characters too. Thanks so much for posting!
Random chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Amarethi chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That was perfect. No other words necessary. 3
Starrgazer11 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
MistressCorndog chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh my. That was so deliciously dirty and fluffy and nasty... I LOVED IT. Definitely a new favorite. Great job!
icewitch73 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was super hot, but what I really loved about it was the intimacy between them. Great job!
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Your writing is brilliant. I wish I could capture these two as flawlessly as you do. As long as you keep writing them, I'll keep reading. :)