Reviews for What Makes Her Human
Cassicio chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
This fic hasn't been updated in over a year, but I'm really curious as to what happens next. I know muse can be a fickle bitch (mine definitely is), but if you might consider continuing this, I'd be really happy to keep reading.
bandwitch chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Ahh, yes! I love this fic! There needs to be so much more Allison/Lydia in the world, and I love the werewolf!Lydia. So awesome!
Lilsky chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Great chapter!
Byron12 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Oh man i think peter is going to step in at some point but he is watching the fight from somewhere in the forest allison needs to leave she has no weapons to back up lydia and she could get hurt while getting into the between kate and lydia.
Byron12 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Yay allisun and lydia finally kissed peter is too fueled by revenge to see allison is nothing like kate but deep down he knows she will be if somebody maniuplates her
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Great chapter I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
why are there no more chapters ),:
Byron12 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
It was good for stlies to help allison out i hope she and lydia can hid their growing relationship from both boys cause scott would crush if he would have out that allison is gay
Byron12 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Peter is ready for blood can lydia or derek stop him
Byron12 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
The chapter was good it's going to be a very long talk with derek so lydia better be prepared for answering some questions
blaircleff chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
I just need more Lydia/Allison interaction! My babies :( but I have a feeling next chapter will be more about Allison accepting Lydia and all... I hope at least haha they chapters are just so short! But good one nonetheless :)
Byron12 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Allison is just so confused right now but over time she will be back to normal