Reviews for Shattered Dreams And Broken Promises
jj chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
this is a awesome story
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 8/4/2005
This was awesome. When it side memories of child abuse, I had figured Peter. But this was awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Astral Strength chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Cool story so far. Its nice to know that other peole then myself have a love for this show even though they don't even show re-runs of it anymore..
arameth chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
Just what I like a really long involving fic.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2002
I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It kept my attention and I love the supernatural theme it had. However, whenever I tried to view some of the chapters a screen came up and said "story not found". Despite that, I loved it!
Kristy Marie chapter 14 . 12/15/2002
I really would like to see a sequel... Let me know if you do one!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2002
okay, this was a... GREAT story:) i would aboslutely love to see a sequel to it, my only problem with this is the name of the chick, aurora... and that's not because of anything you did. it's the name of a girl that despise more than anything else because she's a damn cow bitchy,prep/goth-wannabe and is the stupidst person on the planet-.- and her sn has aurora in it. so every time i read this story i think of that bitch-.- but that's not your problem and i'm just rambling now so i'll shut-up... GREAT STORY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. PEACE OUT -LIL'OL ME-
Tyger Magick chapter 14 . 11/7/2002
Thanks for the reviews everyone and for those of you who were asking, don't worry there will be a sequel. I promise. Thanks again. TTFN
Kikite chapter 14 . 11/6/2002
you so have to write a sequel. i need more. you just left it there. i need to know what is going to happen. pleeeaaase write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
very good when will the next part be out? good read,,...
Kristy Marie chapter 13 . 10/1/2002
Woohooo...Great work...so what's going to happen now?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2002
Great story. But please due sequel don't leave it hanging. I hate that in stories.
sarah chapter 11 . 9/7/2002
the story is good.

but caine pating kermit on the back is a little out of charater

otherwise, a good story
sarah chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
great starter for an opening story.

hope you will put part 2 in soon