Reviews for Anything Is Possible
To Be Honest chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
No offense but this story seems really immature. The plot isn't very strong and the entire concept is very flawed. Plus, no power ranger team would let a 12 year old (especially unprepared) rush right into battle. And a rainbow ranger? Really? Honestly I feel like you are a very young writer that hasn't developed yet. There is no story line visible and the plot is rather (frankly) overrated. I don't mean to sound rude, I'm trying to give you my honest opinion. If you would like to, please contact me at SilverRaindrops24.
jemily fan chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I lykd the bro - sis bondin. U wrote it rili well. Plz update soon. Plzzz
dream lighting chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Ow poor Chloe kinda of short but effective add more soon please
CloudyRaven chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Hmm...to be honest, it seems a bit overrated. There could abit more conflicted with Jayden dealing with the family relationship to Chole. Other than that,, it is a good story to read,
Death Account 13 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
LOL! I thought that last part was so funny!
Death Account 13 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Cool! I hate shopping too! I mean I can take sports shops but nothing else. GO CHLOE!
dream lighting chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
aww cute please upadate wonder how the bonding moment will go keep it up
Jamie chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Yay! That was good! I've always wanted to see jayden as an older brother! Makes me wish I had one. :(
Death Account 13 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Nice. I do love it so much.
Adam Taylor chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Concept is flawed. You cannot have two Rangers of the same color. That is why Jaden/Lauren had such an issue toward the end. This is the canon of the series. There is also the tradition of no multi-color rangers. Considering that a "Rainbow Ranger" would be simultaneously every color in the team, it would not work because it would drain too much power creating the "Gold Issue" from the end of Zeo and the "Green Issue" from MMPR. Also, once you establish that it is a Butterfly Folding Zord, it needs only to be referred to as the Folding Zord. Twelve is almost unprecedented with the exception of Turbo's Justin. And considering that the Rainbow Ranger would be considered a member of the Shiba house, it would be a necessary ranger for zord combinations.
Death Account 13 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Nice.
dream lighting chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
not bad keep it up wonder how he's going to react
KPOPpolarBear95 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I like the plot so far,but rainbow ranger,really?Couldn't Chloe be the purple ranger or orange ranger instead?