Reviews for My Demons Lay in Wait
idadri chapter 19 . 2/11
very good story.
feelings are so good descript
Nickky chapter 19 . 2/6
Wow this story was so good! You are an amazing writer! I absolutely loved it!
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I love it. Very well written, very creative and original. I especially enjoy the way you write Gwaine
Guest chapter 19 . 4/14/2016
Thank you for this! I loved it, nicely written.
Grac3 chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
This was a brilliant fic. Absolutely loved the h/c, as well as the overall plot, though I wasn't quite convinced by Jacob's motives. I think your characterisation was perfect, and I liked how you switched POVs to get everyone's insights in. Plus, the cloaks? So freaking cute!
Laughing.Thalia chapter 19 . 10/25/2015
This is heaven in a bottle. Thankfully not little red leaves in a bottle am I right. And poor Merlin he had so much self hate after he took that drug. The poor boy.
CreativeWing chapter 19 . 8/9/2015
I'm gunna cry. *fans hands under teary eyes* haha that, Mate, was amazing! Congratulations! One of the best ever!
endertrree chapter 19 . 5/8/2015
Sooooooooo AWESOME!
clementineme chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
This is amazing! I have enjoyed this story so much thus far. One thing I was wondering about was your saying that Merlin is nineteen in an earlier chapter. However, you also mention that Merlin has been in Camelot for 7 years. When you mentioned the slight AU differences you said nothing about Merlin being 12 when he comes into Camelot, so I'm wondering if you may have made a mistake? If you have, you may want to fix it...
This is great, though! You're making me so feelsy and the protective knights and Arthur are making me so happy! You're a skilled writer, I can't wait to finish this!
tori chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
oh my gosh!,this story is the most incredible story ever!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
Oh god! Do you know this is like my fifth time reading this fic and this chapter still makes me cry? Although the music I was listening to didn't help... Just a friendly warning, avoid at all costs reading this chapter while listening to Placebo's running up that hill... It does not make for a good time. Anyway, begrudgingly love this fic despite the tears! Great work!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
I decided to go back and reread some of my favorites and I still love this one! The love of the Knights warms my heart.
Lion chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
It was an amazing story, I'm so glad you published it!, All the characters were "in character" (If you know what I mean). Everything there was so well done. I hated the cliffhangers (that was evil, EVIL!), but I found them lovely. For some unknown readon all the story I was thinking "merlin, arthur... now KISS!" (hahaha), I know, it's odd... but those two looked like they were secret lovers or something (hahaha). Anyway, NICE JOB! I'll look forward to read more of your stories :3
Guest chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
I loved it and I am looking forward to reading the rest of you stories!
Kallie01 chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Great story! I'm glad that you didn't have the knights or Merlin kill Jacob. I think that they are all better than that, (but at the same time I'm glad that Jacob died, he deserved it). The only thing I would have to criticize would be that Jacob didn't have much of any character development for someone who is mentioned continuously throughout the story. I understand that he is a very minor character, but he is still so important to the plot that I think he was a little flat. Other than that minor thing I really enjoyed it! You can never get enough Merlin angst! :)