Reviews for My Demons Lay in Wait
endertrree chapter 19 . 5/8
Sooooooooo AWESOME!
clementineme chapter 10 . 2/27
This is amazing! I have enjoyed this story so much thus far. One thing I was wondering about was your saying that Merlin is nineteen in an earlier chapter. However, you also mention that Merlin has been in Camelot for 7 years. When you mentioned the slight AU differences you said nothing about Merlin being 12 when he comes into Camelot, so I'm wondering if you may have made a mistake? If you have, you may want to fix it...
This is great, though! You're making me so feelsy and the protective knights and Arthur are making me so happy! You're a skilled writer, I can't wait to finish this!
tori chapter 19 . 1/9
oh my gosh!,this story is the most incredible story ever!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
Oh god! Do you know this is like my fifth time reading this fic and this chapter still makes me cry? Although the music I was listening to didn't help... Just a friendly warning, avoid at all costs reading this chapter while listening to Placebo's running up that hill... It does not make for a good time. Anyway, begrudgingly love this fic despite the tears! Great work!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
I decided to go back and reread some of my favorites and I still love this one! The love of the Knights warms my heart.
Lion chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
It was an amazing story, I'm so glad you published it!, All the characters were "in character" (If you know what I mean). Everything there was so well done. I hated the cliffhangers (that was evil, EVIL!), but I found them lovely. For some unknown readon all the story I was thinking "merlin, arthur... now KISS!" (hahaha), I know, it's odd... but those two looked like they were secret lovers or something (hahaha). Anyway, NICE JOB! I'll look forward to read more of your stories :3
Guest chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
I loved it and I am looking forward to reading the rest of you stories!
Kallie01 chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
Great story! I'm glad that you didn't have the knights or Merlin kill Jacob. I think that they are all better than that, (but at the same time I'm glad that Jacob died, he deserved it). The only thing I would have to criticize would be that Jacob didn't have much of any character development for someone who is mentioned continuously throughout the story. I understand that he is a very minor character, but he is still so important to the plot that I think he was a little flat. Other than that minor thing I really enjoyed it! You can never get enough Merlin angst! :)
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
Man, this was an Awesome Story!
it is rare to find a long story with well-rounded character portrayal, a unique fast paced plot line with enough twists to keep you guessing and leaves you truly entertained.
You did all that and more.
You even had good clean humor, which in the hardest thing to write and not distract from the rest of the story.
I am very impressed and it would mean a lot to me if you could send me a copy at some point in the future.
Again, AMAZING JOB!
Dark Stormchaser chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
Wow. This was amazing. I loved how you described the relationships between the knights and Merlin (particularly Gwaine's and Percival's). It was so cute! I loved how Elyan just barely managed to talk down Arthur just to have Gwaine point to the moron and ask for his turn. And poor Adelle. Didn't even realize that the one she had been yelling at and helping was the king himself with his knights. Well, she's not going anywhere any time soon. :)
And no you are not evil for torturing Merlin. It helped me appreciate just how important Merlin is to them and what they are willing to do for him. Plus, it helped you show their protectiveness and get inside each mind of the people it affected. I call that a blessing in disguise.
Kinda felt that Jacob got off easy but considering he got what he dealt out, it was more karmic which is what I think you were going for.
All in all, I LOVED this story and I wish you the best in your future fanfics.
ThatOneGingerKid chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
I really, really love this story. I admittedly love Merlin whump and the knights were such freakin cutie pies! thought I'd let you know: well done! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
PERCIVAL INTERNAL FLUFFINESS! *dies*
*security* We got another fangirl down
*dragged off to next chapter* :D
Bananas102 chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
*dies. just...dies*
*security* clean up in chapter 19
Bananas102 chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
*sobs in relief* Oh god...Oh thank god...
*security* (sigh) It's her again...
Bananas102 chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
*clutches hair* What? No! NO!
*security* Miss, calm down.
*me* BRING HIM BACK, HE HAS TO COME BACK!
*security* can we have someone take her to the next chapter please?
*gets dragged away*