Reviews for My One Piece
CountessDraculara chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Interesting. Normally I don't read a story that has 2 chapter or 1...but your summary seems interesting and I'm glad I read this. Looking forward to next chapter.
Someone chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
What happened to the next chapter?well?Y DO ALL THE AUTHORS STOP MIDWAY!?I LIKED THIS ALOT U KNOW!:(
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
hurry up and update! THis story is amazing!
dead-jade-eyes chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Now that I've finally logged in... I'M STILL GONNA SEND MY UNICORNS TO EAT YOU IF YOU DON'T UPDATE!

dead-jade-eyes
2lazy2login chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
UPDATE NOW OR I'LL MAKE MY PET UNICORNS EAT YOU!

dead-jade-eyes
SolarEclipse chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Lol, i was about to comment on the whole 'chillax' thingy. _ I'm listening to 'Why Is The Rum Gone' right now. oh, captain Jack Sparrow, how we love you! XD
SolarEclipse chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I don't know about you, but to me it sounded like Jameel was almost straddling Luffy. It's such a cute scene! _
shadow-dog18 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
oh i really enjoying this story alot its to bad you haven't updating in a long time oh well anyways i like Jameelshe seems like a great girl so yeah i do hope you update soon please 3
Blackgaz22 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
please update soon this story is awesome so far cant wait for more. :)
Monkey D. Writer chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
can't believe she suddenly got the fruit on alvida's ship! But oh well, it is your plot

-MDW
ahan12169 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I am a big fan of One Piece! Just saying! I just thought the 'I' person was a little... well... yeah... (you will never know what I meant to say!) Unless you are one of the people like me who are extremely weird and hate yet love the manga Death Note (saying Raito should have killed everyone and make the world into Kira Kingdom ) you will probably think I am about the worst person ever because I just commented junk on your page.
I personally think if there happened to be a random person who read this, they would probably get very confused and wondered what Luffy meant by "powers" or something. I wouldn't know...
I sort of liked the character's attitude about being in One Piece but if I was in the manga One Piece, Eiichiro Oda would have a lot of explaining to do...
SilverNeira chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Please continue! You're doing a great job!
Also, please update! I really want to continue reading, even if it's for fun, please try your best and work hard on it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Hi! Wanna more chapters! Please update!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
ONLY 2 CHAPTERS?!
YOU GOTTA UPDATE!
Youie - Name of Stars chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Nice! I was really wondering when someone would put a 'mizu-mizu' fruit in a fanfic! 'Cos that would totally beat Ace in a battle! ...Lol.