Reviews for Polishing the Apple
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2018
Update pls
Pascall chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
I know it's probably a long shot, but you should update. I'd love to read Elena's reaction when she finds out who Elijah is... and maybe some hot Elejah smex, but mainly the reaction.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
well I'm in grad school so I've got no money...isn't this site supposed to be free? Bribes isn't part of getting to read a fic. SMH. gonna have to unfavorite you I guess. shame.
Julie.fjad chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
It's a great idea to promote Frostbite this way! (I'm hoping for the movie, too ) I'd help, but I currently haven't got the money, nor Facebook, but I just wanted to review to tell you that it's a good idea :D x
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This is a different Elijah than is normally out there, but I like! ;) Very sexy. Cant' wait for more...but I will...because I have to. Have mercy.
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Please oh please oh please update this one too! LOL
AuroraSpace chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Just to borrow the frase from a certain, scorching hot Original, OMG!
You are a very gifted writer! This is something else. I LOVED the whole chapter from the first word to the last. Although, I am a little confused about something: they stayed in Elena's room and Elijah made her imagine the environment and what they did (beside the physical part) OR he compelled her and they truly acted it out at the next lecture?

Pretty please don't abandon this baby and update it sometimes:)
Thank you for posting this beauty!
AuroraSpace chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Smoking hot!
This darker Elijah is very, very enticing; to say the least. I also like how you spinned the story; and the style you wrote it. I loved the verbal part too, it was humorous and enticing all in one.
There were a lot of very good sentences, but my favorite: Would she tell him who created her inferiority complex if he offered to remove their internal organs? I know it's vengeful on my part, but I simply loved it.

Congratulations!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Need. More. Fic! LOL, this was so hot, please post more. Kthxbye! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Wow. That's hot. I love your dark version of Elijah. I think Elena's going to be fond of him too. ;)

Can't wait for more, thanks for posting!
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
ive read this story several times now and im immensely enjoying the au I hope you turn this in to a full story I would love to read more of this hope you update soon.
Love da
doctor-bacon chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
OMG please update soon! I love your style, never read anything like it before.
sonotalady chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Please continue, this is great!
Passing Fancies chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
A promising story!
Slayer2003 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I've been coming back to your work for a while but am only reviewing just now because I seriously haven't been able to say anything adequate about how much I enjoy it. Your writing is everything I've ever wanted this pairing to be - dark, sexy, dangerous. Love the dialogue, the snappy back and forth is very good. Your writing style is also divine - very unique, completely un-reproducible, heavy on producing mental imagery which is great. You really should continue this particular fic and all writing in general as your work is very, very, very high-caliber for this fandom. Thank you!