Reviews for It's a Promise to be Together
Shigeru Nagato chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Asbel x Sophie story! great! they're my OTP! 3
what a cute romantic story! love it!
I want a sequel of this! thanks :)
codebattleseraph13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
i love this it's so cute please do another chapter i really want to know if they have a baby or not and asbel's reaction.
RKF22 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
very nice work a sequel would be great
Dana1290 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Omg you are a genius I love Asbel and Sophie and Richard and Sophie its too cute :) I loved this favoriting! And I know this is a one shot but its sooo good I can't help but ask for another one continuing it so please make one with a baby you are really talented please continue :) Dana1290
Dana1290 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Aww omg I loved this it rocked could you make a sequel where they do get a baby please that would be cool and funny :)
Mike AZ 2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Interesting... This reminds me of a Final Fantasy XIII fic that someone else did where Hope and Light were surrogate mother and child until she 'unadopted' him so they could be romantically involved. Whoa, didn't mean to spoil that.

One thing though, aside from imagining that fact that Asbel would have had to 'unadopt' (don't know what the proper term for that is) Sophie to marry her at that point, but I have to say that chat/script format is against the guidelines. You may want to change the format before someone reports you.

I'm sorry if I'm too overbearing, I'm just letting you know. It was still a good one-shot.