Reviews for Out of the Fog
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 6/25
Suppose a motion picture studio sends a crew to film on location in San Francisco, and a
sniper on the run puts a cast member in the hospital. Naturally, they get the sniper in custody, but the defense counselor posts bail, and the sniper jumps bail, which prompts a member of the stunt team on the picture in pursuit. So basically, in other words, Steve & Mike find themselves teamed up with Colt Seavers of the tv classic "THE FALL GUY". It is good material for a crossover?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 6/25
So far in the annuls of fanfiction, no one has written any stories for "CANNON", another great show that Quinn Martin cooked up. Maybe a good crossover involving the burly p.i.
with Steve & Mike would make for good reading?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 6/25
Crossovers are an essential to fanfiction. For example, the reuniting of Steve Keller with former S.F.P.D. officer and former girlfriend Kris Munroe of "CHARLIE'S ANGELS"?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 6/25
Very interesting. A right good story I admit. However, have any crossovers ideas popped up yet? If not, well, suppose a suspect jumps bail, and Steve & Mike track him down to the Bronx, and the infamous 53RD Precinct, and go for the ride of their lives in the one, the only, the legendary 1961 Plymouth Savoy named Car 54.
Tanith2011 chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Terrific conclusion! Glad that everyone pulled through in one piece.
Tanith2011 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Ohh I do hope Mike is okay! You've really heightened the suspense in this chapter and I'm continuing to love the Steve/Jeannie chemistry.
Tanith2011 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Loved the Steve and Jeannie interaction. Now I'm worried about Steve too!
honu59 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Very nice story. Thanks for the lunch time read. Keep up the great writing!
honu59 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Great set up here. I definitely want to read more! :)
carismum chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
I relly enjoyed reading this thank you :)
Mounty Swiss chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Love the way they all care for one another!
Steve was a real Gentleman... that was not only due to his illness, was it?
Daniela chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I really loved this!
princessesmeralda chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Great story!
mcatB chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Very exciting! But is Mike there or not... Thanks for the quick updates and good ones, too!
princessesmeralda chapter 3 . 9/28/2012