Reviews for Blast From the Past
jjgeraghty chapter 11 . 2/11
Loved this story! I just wish there was more or a sequel!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
hope there is more to this story,

its good
lis8814 chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Loved it. Got them down to a t. Should of wrote for the show.
Mitana chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
Loved it! I loved the rose idea. I have several Mr. Lincolns myself! I liked the Nancy Reagan/rose connection, since there are also a Nancy Reagan rose and a Ronald Reagan rose (though I'm not sure what year they were introduced; probably not until after this was set).
Marsha chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Thanks for the ending, very good story. Thanks again.
kittn chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Awww... sappy ending! I hope there's a follow-up coming for this? Mr. Wizard seems like a fun character to play with, and Max may have a bit more to give.
LORETTA chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Liked the way the story ended very nice.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
This story was very well written. Thanks for all your hard work!
Teal06 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Sweet! Really nice! Thanks for updating so quickly!
Ardeliah chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your story! It fits in well with the show, no extra bits that interrupt the time line. I hope it is ok to save this for a bit of offline reading. :D
inner thoughts chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Dear Guest...Thanks for the kind words regarding my story! I have written many SMK stories and I have actually posted them both ways: Chapter by chapter or all at once. It certainly was NEVER my intention to leave everyone hanging for so long between updates. Had I even had a clue that that MIGHT have happened, I never would have posted the beginnings of the story. I hope that you will continue to read and enjoy this story and thanks again for your feed back!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
This is an excellent story. Your characterizations of Lee and Amanda are spot on for both their overall character and where they are at this exact point in their relationship. The story is suspenseful and reads like it could have been an episode. My one teeny tiny critique is the timing of the posting of the chapters; there's just too much time in between updates. Believe me, I fully understand life getting in the way, and no one would want you to throw together just anything in order to get the next chapter posted in a timely fashion, but have you ever considered writing the entire, complete story before posting it? Even if you didn't want to post it all at once, have it all written and then just post each chapter every day or every other day or every week, something like that. That way you keep your readers in suspense, wanting more, but not having to wait weeks in between new chapters and months from the start of the story to the conclusion of the story. No matter how you choose to do it, thank you for taking the time to write such quality stories about characters we love!
Loretta chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Liked the new chapters. Can't wait for more
Sarah chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Glad Francne was there to get him a bit refocused. Hopefully, everything will be figured out soon or at least before 9:00 :)
Marsha chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Enjoying the story so far please continue soon. Thanks and keep up the good work
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »