Reviews for Drive Wolves Mad
CWH1 chapter 6 . 8/3
I really love the direction this story is going. I just wish there was more to read XD. Any chance you will continue the story in the future?
The Magnus Bane chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
You going to continue?
mistsandstorms chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Incomplete
cindella204 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
This is really funny. I've been reading it in a place where laughing out loud is not appropriate and it has been extraordinarily difficult. I absolutely LOVE the ongoing jokes of the Sterek wedding and fifteen years. Keep it up!
Ty chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Omg so loved this chapter.! Stiles was so cute
IchigoRenji chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Awesome story. I love it!
Keep up the great work.
Cheers,
IchigoRenji
SitDog-Boy chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Another wonderful chapter! I did so enjoy the sheriff making it a point to be extra loud for his hungover son. That is how a parent should react, haha. The part with Lydia was even nice, and well done too. But that's so not happening, Stiles. ;) Thank you again for your writing!
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I would like to start this review by saying that I am ashamed of all the people who have favorited/are filtering this but have not reviewed a single chapter. That is a complete disservice to this amazing author.

Now on to the real review. This is beautiful, let me say. I love the way you write Stiles and the way his mind works. Also, absolutely loved the bit about the werewolf shop. Brilliant, funny, and so Stiles. Thank you for this, truly!
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I love the end to this chapter! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I love this! The characters are spot-on and it's funny as hell :) please post more chapters soon!
janie17 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
TangibleDarkness chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
XD
More please! And omg Sterek as the name XD

I love this so Lucy's!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I love it! : D
Please give me another chapter! *u*
kutoki chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
I can totally see those two watching Harry Potter. I think it would be hilarious if Derek dressed up like Harry for a Halloween chapter. Please update soon!
amy4451 chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
i love this story so much
its like film with all the scenes in it
and im loving the couple names you brought in there
genuinely a great story and reallly well written !
thanks for writing it :P