Reviews for Going to Ground
lifechiaroscuro chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Vahkhiin chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Oh my! This has got to be my most favoured story of Clint and Natasha ever. It was amazingly well written and though it was long and took up the majority of my commute to work, every word I read made me want to read more. :)
epic how chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Excellent read. Loved the pacing and their completely plausible breakdowns. Really beautiful work.
Nieriel Raina chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I have spent the last several weeks writing my own 1st avengers fic (not posted yet) and then I stumble on this... the story I've been attempting to write, and all I can think is I need to flush mine, because this...this is beautifully written, intense, deep and just wow. I'm feeling rather deflated, and while I'm enjoying exporing these two characters, I dont think I'll ever manage anything THIS good. Bravo on a much needed, well written gap filler. I am in awe.
deviantly chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
It's taken me a while to get around to the last two chapters, but just wanted to say this story was really good! Your characterization was right on for how I see Clint and Natasha and the way you write flows really well and is enjoyable to read. Hope you continue in the fandom!
archerlove chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Beautiful. One of the very best I have read. I am off to check out what other fics you may have written, and hoping you'll find time to write more Black-Hawk!
hellseries chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Beautifully told, with solid, believable characterization. I loved how both of them kept tripping over the thought of Coulson. And good lord, Hawkeye and the Black Widow doing Tai Chi together-what a gorgeous image!
flyingpanda4 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
GAAHH! That was so great! You played the characters amazingly, well done :)
Alpha Flyer chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Thanks to all those who took the time to read and review or "ping" my first foray into Avengers! It's been truly inspiring. As for the two glitches pointed out by the previous reviewer, yeah well... I actually noticed both the other day when I rewatched the movie, but didn't have time to "go in" and operate. All fixed now ... ;-)
J loves JS chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I truly enjoyed this story. But as I'm a nit picker for actual things from the movie, I just have to point out that when everybody gathered to see Thor and Loki off, Clint and Natasha did actually look up. Also, their car was an Acura sedan, not a convertible. Other than those two things, really well done :-)
Runawaymetaphor chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
"One good thing with staying in five-star accommodations, rather than in places like that roach motel S.H.I.E.L.D. had stuck Clint with in New Mexico, is the walk-in showers. This one has a rain head in the ceiling and two separate shower bars along the side with two heads each, so water is pretty much coming at him from everywhere at once. It feels pretty good, even in his current messed up state, and it has an unexpected side effect: He revives."

So it's the last day of my vacation, and I'm now sitting in the sterile purgatory that is an airport waiting area.

Listening to the idle twitter of similarly stalled souls - taking a mental inventory of all that awaits me after I'm discharged from this place - all I can think is: *Man.* I want Clint's shower.
Runawaymetaphor chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
"B&B – breakfast and bickering. He puts away four cups of black coffee ("you planning on internalizing your very own Starbucks franchise?") and three helpings of bacon ("enough to cause a blip in pork belly futures"), but he balks at the frittata."

My favorite of the chapter, because even people who spend their workdays containing Really Icky Shit must have the same moments as the rest of us. A little bickering? Too much coffee (Starbucks, or otherwise)?

Yep, sounds like the thud of reality. Inescapable even to world-savers, super and otherwise.
Crashbarrier chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
All i can say is.. it is so nice to read an story that deals with the aftermath of the film with such an adult fashion. I am not talking about the adult as in "ooh they had sex!" but as in what happens when you have two adults havign to deal with a situation that is both deeply intimate and extremely complicated. I thought this a beautiful story, well written, well characterised and nicely paced. I woudl love to see this as a movie short.
Red Molly chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Just sat and read through this whole thing. This is beautifully done. Some of the cleanest, meatiest writing I've read on FanFic. I really like the way you present the respect they carry for one another.
La Bitca chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Brilliant. I honestly don't know what else to say. This was incredible and eloquent and perfect and just... brilliant.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »