Reviews for Going to Ground
Kwannom chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I'm loving it and I can't wait to read more of this story and see where it goes. Your characterization of Clint and Natasha is really good. Great work!
JoyfulNerd chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I just want to leave a quick review to say how much I'm enjoying this story. It's very well written, intense, emotional, and utterly enjoyable. Thanks for sharing it!
CrlkSeasons chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
You give the name "assassin junkies" to outside observers with good reason. These two characters live in a world of danger that insinuates its way into all aspects of their being, even if it wasn't there at the outset. There is now little or no escape for them, even in this beautiful, seemingly calm, setting - a fact which Clint is probably trying to cope with by turning "his back to Manhattan".
"Each arrow ,,, each thrust with the knife, each kick had been foreplay - not only of death, but worse things." I think you've made it clear how much they risk by being close to each other now, as they try to find a release for their emotions. They risk putting all that is entangled within them into play.
In this chapter, you fit so very much between the accusation, "you left", and the question, "are you coming".
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Oh my Clint has truly and utterly been unmade... Tasha has her work cut out for her this time.
La Bitca chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Heh: "B&B – breakfast and bickering". But whoo, this was a really intense chapter. I hope they can reconcile things soon!
runeaglerun chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Beautiful, just beautiful.

Keep up the extraordinary work! :)
Jrrm64 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Great so far. Can't wait for more.
shenshen1977 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
"I'm still screaming."

And I'm still squeeing :) Really loved the flow of this chapter, I was right there with Clint in his headspace. The end gave me all the feels, really looking forward to seeing what's up next for those two.
tayababy chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Elsewhere, you describe it?

As a lover of the movie-verse, I love what you've done, and where you're taking it. And from my experience, it's perfectly in character!
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love how this started, I am really getting the feels :) Please continue, our assassins are very much in character, I'd love to see how it goes from here.

Cheers, ShenShen
deviantly chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
um, wow. I kind of love everything about this. I'm /ridiculously/ picky about characterization, (like if I feel my faves are written OOC I can't get past a few paragraphs) but this was so perfect. can't wait to see where you're going with this. so glad you took a foray into avengers fic!
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I look forward to reading more about these characters.
In the bond of caring and trust that they share in this story, I can sense the intensity that would usually serve to fuel the drive that sustains them in their work - which may also need an outlet for healing in this time and space that is 'out of here'.
Precious93 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh my goodness that was amazingly written! props on the colorful vocabulary! didn't even know "obfuscates" was a word. Well done I hope you write more!
Runawaymetaphor chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
"She mutters a token protest as Clint lifts the utility black dress over her head, puts her on the bed and pulls off her slingbacks. She blacks out almost as soon as he covers her with the duvet, the remnants of her conscious brain thinking that he left on her bra and isn't it a good thing that she hardly ever dreams."

Because it's sexy. And fragile. And all the other human things they aren't supposed to be, but are.
La Bitca chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oooh, this is great so far! Can't wait to see what comes next.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »