Reviews for Going to Ground
deviantly chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
um, wow. I kind of love everything about this. I'm /ridiculously/ picky about characterization, (like if I feel my faves are written OOC I can't get past a few paragraphs) but this was so perfect. can't wait to see where you're going with this. so glad you took a foray into avengers fic!
CrlkSeasons chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I look forward to reading more about these characters.
In the bond of caring and trust that they share in this story, I can sense the intensity that would usually serve to fuel the drive that sustains them in their work - which may also need an outlet for healing in this time and space that is 'out of here'.
Precious93 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh my goodness that was amazingly written! props on the colorful vocabulary! didn't even know "obfuscates" was a word. Well done I hope you write more!
Runawaymetaphor chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
"She mutters a token protest as Clint lifts the utility black dress over her head, puts her on the bed and pulls off her slingbacks. She blacks out almost as soon as he covers her with the duvet, the remnants of her conscious brain thinking that he left on her bra and isn't it a good thing that she hardly ever dreams."

Because it's sexy. And fragile. And all the other human things they aren't supposed to be, but are.
La Bitca chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oooh, this is great so far! Can't wait to see what comes next.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh yeah we needed this story. So glad you've wandered into Avenger (Clint) playground.

HEHEHEHE Tomato!
Nana Evans chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
You've posted this right on time, I just saw the movie yesterday. This is the first film fic I've ever read and I'm glad it was a good one. And I'm really glad you choose the Hawkeye as one of the major characters, he's one of my favorites (I have an eternal love for archers, blame Bernard Cornwell for that...) and it could've been more explored in the movie.

Waiting for the next one (in whatever fandom it might be)!
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
great writing continue of good film
Acdsee chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
You have got a great vision of characters, I really like how you describe everything. It would be interesting to know Clint's pov as well, I hope
you will continue your story story))
Alexis93 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
a really nice story, sweet but not too fluffy. are you to write other chapters? because I'd love to read some more
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4