Reviews for Not Broken
DizziZilla chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
I'm loving this so much! So well done! Keep up the awesome work!
Troopergirl49 chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
I like it. I ship Karigan and Fastion.
torchwood5 chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
Wowowowowooooowwwww! I really love this fanfiction! Everyone is in character! And aside from a few grammatical errors, everything is perfect! (I am so glad I didn't have to be tortured with that 2 year hiatus!) I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for existing and sharing your wonderful work :D
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
This is good. I'm a huge Kari/Zachary fan but lately the idea of some Kari/Fastion has been keeping me awake at night. I hope you update soon. Good job
GracieFox chapter 10 . 5/18/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter Amazing story already!
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
i forgot how much i loved this fic! thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
so happy you decided to continue! can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
Awesome update. Looking forward to many more updates. Thanks for sharing.
Whisper184 chapter 10 . 2/23/2016
Yaaaahsss! So glad you picked this back up, and though I had to reread Chapters 1-9, the new installment fit right in there! (And, honestly, you didn't exactly have to twist my arm to get me to reread it haha) Loving the Karigan-Fastion interaction, as always ;) Awesome job, and I can't wait to see where you go with this!
Aereal chapter 10 . 2/22/2016
Great to see a new chapter! Looking forward to seeing some KxF adventures... Although I get the feeling they're heading for romance as well...
Kaleigh chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
I'm always sad to find a good fanfic that wasn't ever finished. I have been going through them during this drought between books, and I wish you would pick it back up, though I'm sure you have life happening ;-) loved every bit of this!
Melime14 chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
This is great! Update soon please!
Mellyrian chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
"He just sat there, a sturdy bulwark against the night." Oh this makes me smile so much. And I really, really love the last part. We need more Fastions in the world. Congrats Naomi, you did it again!
Louisiana Stephenic chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
I like it :D welcome back and please update sooonnn! And quickly!
Aereal chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Awww... I liked the end of the chapter :) and I loved how Willis was so observant, hopefully that will earn him a reprieve for losing Kari :P