Reviews for Not Broken
torchwood5 chapter 10 . 7/9
Wowowowowooooowwwww! I really love this fanfiction! Everyone is in character! And aside from a few grammatical errors, everything is perfect! (I am so glad I didn't have to be tortured with that 2 year hiatus!) I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for existing and sharing your wonderful work :D
This is good. I'm a huge Kari/Zachary fan but lately the idea of some Kari/Fastion has been keeping me awake at night. I hope you update soon. Good job
GracieFox chapter 10 . 5/18
Can't wait for the next chapter Amazing story already!
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 3/5
i forgot how much i loved this fic! thanks for the update!
so happy you decided to continue! can't wait for more!
Awesome update. Looking forward to many more updates. Thanks for sharing.
Whisper184 chapter 10 . 2/23
Yaaaahsss! So glad you picked this back up, and though I had to reread Chapters 1-9, the new installment fit right in there! (And, honestly, you didn't exactly have to twist my arm to get me to reread it haha) Loving the Karigan-Fastion interaction, as always ;) Awesome job, and I can't wait to see where you go with this!
Aereal chapter 10 . 2/22
Great to see a new chapter! Looking forward to seeing some KxF adventures... Although I get the feeling they're heading for romance as well...
Kaleigh chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
I'm always sad to find a good fanfic that wasn't ever finished. I have been going through them during this drought between books, and I wish you would pick it back up, though I'm sure you have life happening ;-) loved every bit of this!
Melime14 chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
This is great! Update soon please!
Mellyrian chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
"He just sat there, a sturdy bulwark against the night." Oh this makes me smile so much. And I really, really love the last part. We need more Fastions in the world. Congrats Naomi, you did it again!
Louisiana Stephenic chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
I like it :D welcome back and please update sooonnn! And quickly!
Aereal chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Awww... I liked the end of the chapter :) and I loved how Willis was so observant, hopefully that will earn him a reprieve for losing Kari :P
Owlkin chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
I rather like the Alton/Estral scene; refreshing on the eyes :)
Mellyrian chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I love Rory. And Estora is turning out to be a better victim than antagonist.