Reviews for Not Broken
Melime14 chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
This is great! Update soon please!
Mellyrian chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
"He just sat there, a sturdy bulwark against the night." Oh this makes me smile so much. And I really, really love the last part. We need more Fastions in the world. Congrats Naomi, you did it again!
Louisiana Stephenic chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
I like it :D welcome back and please update sooonnn! And quickly!
Aereal chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Awww... I liked the end of the chapter :) and I loved how Willis was so observant, hopefully that will earn him a reprieve for losing Kari :P
Owlkin chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
I rather like the Alton/Estral scene; refreshing on the eyes :)
Mellyrian chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I love Rory. And Estora is turning out to be a better victim than antagonist.
Mellyrian chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
I love how Mara threatened to burn Rory's clothes off and then was all suggestive in the re-telling.
Mellyrian chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I like the peek into Fastion's mind and the dichotomy between his feelings and his training, "Fastion wanted to shout with relief, but he was on duty and his training restrained him." I think it's very realistic for someone of his station.

I also like how you portrayed Karigan as being overwhelmed by the city.
Britt32 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Very nice. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Who is this failed Black Shield that now works for Second Empire?! It was a good place to end it, I think. Definitely leaves me hungering for more.
Aereal chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
So happy to see an update to this! Great to see our spunky Kari back in action, was hoping for more KxF but I will try to be patient and wait for the next chapter ;)
emmalilly21 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Oh my gosh! Karigan screaming! I've never actually heard her scream(you know what I mean) or even remember it happening in the books..

Thanks for the update, I'm so excited about the next chapter!
Louisiana Stephenic chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
It took a while but better late than never :P I loved it! I always enjoy these chapters. Update again sooon!
textbug3115 chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
update?
Emily chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Please write more soon! This story has great potential. Very well written. Mystery and romance...can't go wrong there!
WikidThoughts chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Har har har! Okay, so I was all like 'You biatch' when it came to the end of Estora's first POV. Then I was like 'You tell that biatch Rory!' and then in Estora's second POV I was like 'Glad some sense entered that blonde head of yours, but I'm still mad at you and Zachary so I hope he has performance issues!'.

And of course, I heart Estral. I was very sad for her when her voice was stolen.

Update soon woman!