Reviews for A Season to Love
The Auburn Girl chapter 17 . 1/10
I have loved these little snippets of their lives - especially Ch 10! That made me laugh and it was so cute. You write Celebrian in such an interesting way (I love her spunk). Wonderful job :D
windsongspringheart chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
This is such a cute collection. Love all the tidbits.
Neiroel chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
I loved this chapter, reading about how strong Celebrian's and Elrond's love is made my little feels sing :D
I'm glad that you have written something again and I do hope you will write more in the future.
I really like the way you describe Elrond and I admire you style of writing, you just seem to find the right words.
Stay awesome,
*hugs*
Neiroel
Mithrilel chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Eep! You wrote it! I so enjoyed this little meditation. I am disappointed I didn't see this sooner. It came out fabulously as per usual. I really liked the tid bits you gave into Elrond's mind during those darker times and how you paralled it with happier, sweeter memories. The thought of Elrond brushing Célebrían's such a wonderfully placid domestic scene, but it is so romantic in a way too. And the devotion he shows her and (how I read it) his struggle for some semblence of normalcy in the simple act of brushing her hair... I might have teared up a little. You know him so well, your stories always come out so flawlessly. I can't wait for the next installment!
sonotalady chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Loved it. I have something in my eye, excuse me... Poor Elrond, but very beautiful.
LalaithElerrina chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
This is lovely. I liked the tone of this little chapter, the pain he felt because she felt it. You didn't say, and I don't know if you intended it this way, but I get the idea that this is in Valinor after Elrond got there, and was remembering how hard it was for Celebrian before, and how they were apart for so long, but now they're together again, and everything will be fine.

Well done!
Glarrfindel chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
"Celebrian had a feeling she knew when that had changed."

OKAY BUT NOW THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IS TAINTED WITH EXTRA SAD BECAUSE OF EMBER
IT'S NOT JUST CUTE WITH A BIT OF LINGERING SAD
IT'S GENUINELY HEARTWRENCHING
GO AWAY (no, don't. keep writing)
thejabberwocki chapter 16 . 6/27/2014

i'm sorry i can't be more coherent
GreyLynx chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Beautiful ending! You made me cry! Thank you for another wonderful story!
*Throws hearts at Seren*
sonotalady chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
Yay, I love this story! I just found it and it's a new favorite now. Thank you for sharing this:)
Mithrilel chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
Hm. Interesting. Much darker feeling in this chapter than any of the others. Subtle undertones in the rich descriptions really added to the overall feeling. I like
where and how you ended it too-with a sense of foreboding. Well done again! Good luck at orientation. Hope all's going well.
Mithrilel chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
This was terribly bittersweet. You find yourself happy for them that they're finally together again, but then there is still a sadness for the time they were forced to spend apart. You can feel the strain of the years in Celebrían's thoughts: the world-weary lines he developed on his face, the distant melancholy of his eyes, and the self-protective almost defeated way he sleeps compared to how he did before..
My heart ached for them, but then there were things that remained unaltered and even the hope of healing some of the deeper hurts.
If you need any ideas for more of these I would be very curious to hear something like this from Elrond's perspective regarding Celebrían.
Mithrilel chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
I love their playfulness! It comes across as very loving but still so much fun between her teasing and his mischievousness to gain the upper hand is exceptionally charming. And then...
Ah, children. Makes me glad I don't have any. But your descriptions of Arwen make me want to melt! I can so clearly see her facial expressions and hear her excitedness in her voice. I almost-just almost-want to bring her home!
Mithrilel chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
I understand that this was quite risqué for you, but I must say you pulled it off exceedingly well. It was a very loving encounter you captured and their actions beautifully reflected the tenderness of the moment. I also enjoyed the little insights you gave us into their thoughts as they contemplated the other.
Mithrilel chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Aw! This is ungodly adorable! I am glad Celebrían gave in to Elrond and decided to join him. His bouts of childishness are so capricious that when they do appear, they should be treasured. I could so easily see the face that did her in and no wonder she didn't put up much of a resistance. The self-satisfaction you portayed him at having won her over was also very apt. I could quite believably hear the smugness in his voice. Well done!