Reviews for New Life
destinykeyblade chapter 3 . 1/13
This was so adorable! Not at all what I was expecting. Very well written, with just enough humor and emotion. Frankly, I love it! *squees*
Ultimolu chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
This was SO SWEET. I really liked this. Everyone was definitely in character, especially Genesis. I think he would definitely make a good father along with Angeal.

Really good job with this. I enjoyed it.
catxangel chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
It's so sweet yet make me want to cry. I really love the interactions between Sephiroth and Aerith! Will there a sequel?
Amarissia chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Only you could make me read Seph/Aerith, and actually really like it. I hope you continue this, Ninja, because I want to see more of Sephy being a daddy/ :)
Viva-taquitos chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I figured the circumstances surrounding Elle would be of the like. In any event, the details of that were tastefully written. It only made the end sweeter.

This is a three-chaptered story, and I like it that way. Letting the reader figure out what's going on next is a nice touch. I did enjoy reading this little bit of fantasy - you made it work, and it worked well. If you were to continue this plot, I would definitely read it.

Two thumbs up.
Viva-taquitos chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I have to say, I’m smitten with this story. I have a one year old niece and watched her go through all these stages. I am so delighted right now.
And, to the honest with you, the characterization of these three SOLDIERs are impeccable. I can totally see this happening in-canon. Well done. You made it work, and made it work well.
There are only two stories with Sephiroth as a dad that I have seen, read, and liked so far. Put Your Lights On, and this one.
Gahh. Baby stuff. Genesis a doting uncle. I’m a puddle.
Viva-taquitos chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
1. Can't believe it took me this long read find and read this fic.
2. Never thought I'd enjoy this pairing, but here I am. Well, well. Eagerly anticipating these next two chapters I'm about to read!
This is getting old chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
the pieces come together. Poor Seph and Aeris. At least it looks like there is some healing.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Nice, sad and interesting story.
1sunfun
vanillegurl chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love this story. I hope you make a sequel. :)
Soluzek chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Such a lovely, bittersweet story, for all involved. Great work.
MisterMorphine chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
This is the most awesome 3-chapter short I have ever read. I'm so touched by the Aeriseph family and their 'origins'. *cries*

OH GAWD I DID NOT SEE THAT BABY COMING! At first I thought it was purely consensual, but then Sephiroth is acting all guilty... Then Hojo is mentioned. BAM! :(

I absolutely adore Aerith's empathic and understanding nature. And how Sephiroth is sooo torn between what happened between the two of them. Poor souls :(((

I like how you mentioned the age gap between the two XD Robbing the cradle is a fine term indeed.
FatesShadow83 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Love this!
Zhampy chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
This was a very nice read. I guessed Hojo would be involved somehow considering how guilty Sephiroth was feeling (and Hojo is involved in everything LOL). Both him and Aerith seem to be dealing with it well, and i'd hope they could get together in the future, and that Genesis and Angeal stick with them for as long as possible :(

I really enjoyed it, thank you!
Davethelazy chapter 3 . 10/3/2012