Reviews for New Life
sakurablossomhime chapter 1 . 1/20
I truly love your story. They interacting amongst the characters are spot on, especially given each circumstance: Aeris and Sephiroth after the wake of a experiment that caused a family even at Aeris' young age (think 16 and 27 if not older), and Genesis and his degregation. There are a lot of heavy emotions along with humor that made this work out
catxangel chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
God this is my favorite Aerith x Sephiroth fic...just re-reading this again for some mental healing...hm I think I did that a while ago after I read "Fly Away"...
faunalind chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I had to re-read this to offset the sadness of "Fly Away". I know I reviewed on your LJ back when you posted, but want to express my feelings again here.

I love this so much.

Genesis is charming and sweet, even in the face of his decline. Angeal, my favorite FFVII character after Zack, is the upstanding teddy bear. The pieces from his POV are my favorites. Aerith is wonderfully tough, tender, and just what Sephiroth needs. Sephiroth - trying to fulfill what he sees as his duty, to atone for his "sin", but despite himself is Elle's doting daddy.

I would love to see an update ten years or so down the road. Gen and Angeal are healed, Seph has fallen in love with Aerith and accepts that fact, and Elle has Aerith's outlook on life.
destinykeyblade chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
This was so adorable! Not at all what I was expecting. Very well written, with just enough humor and emotion. Frankly, I love it! *squees*
Ultimolu chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
This was SO SWEET. I really liked this. Everyone was definitely in character, especially Genesis. I think he would definitely make a good father along with Angeal.

Really good job with this. I enjoyed it.
catxangel chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
It's so sweet yet make me want to cry. I really love the interactions between Sephiroth and Aerith! Will there a sequel?
Amarissia chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Only you could make me read Seph/Aerith, and actually really like it. I hope you continue this, Ninja, because I want to see more of Sephy being a daddy/ :)
Viva-taquitos chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I figured the circumstances surrounding Elle would be of the like. In any event, the details of that were tastefully written. It only made the end sweeter.

This is a three-chaptered story, and I like it that way. Letting the reader figure out what's going on next is a nice touch. I did enjoy reading this little bit of fantasy - you made it work, and it worked well. If you were to continue this plot, I would definitely read it.

Two thumbs up.
Viva-taquitos chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I have to say, I’m smitten with this story. I have a one year old niece and watched her go through all these stages. I am so delighted right now.
And, to the honest with you, the characterization of these three SOLDIERs are impeccable. I can totally see this happening in-canon. Well done. You made it work, and made it work well.
There are only two stories with Sephiroth as a dad that I have seen, read, and liked so far. Put Your Lights On, and this one.
Gahh. Baby stuff. Genesis a doting uncle. I’m a puddle.
Viva-taquitos chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
1. Can't believe it took me this long read find and read this fic.
2. Never thought I'd enjoy this pairing, but here I am. Well, well. Eagerly anticipating these next two chapters I'm about to read!
This is getting old chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
the pieces come together. Poor Seph and Aeris. At least it looks like there is some healing.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Nice, sad and interesting story.
1sunfun
vanillegurl chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love this story. I hope you make a sequel. :)
Soluzek chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Such a lovely, bittersweet story, for all involved. Great work.
Queen of Kabukichou chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
This is the most awesome 3-chapter short I have ever read. I'm so touched by the Aeriseph family and their 'origins'. *cries*

OH GAWD I DID NOT SEE THAT BABY COMING! At first I thought it was purely consensual, but then Sephiroth is acting all guilty... Then Hojo is mentioned. BAM! :(

I absolutely adore Aerith's empathic and understanding nature. And how Sephiroth is sooo torn between what happened between the two of them. Poor souls :(((

I like how you mentioned the age gap between the two XD Robbing the cradle is a fine term indeed.