Reviews for Like No One Ever Was
Seattle Raccoon chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Every Chapter has been great reading, love the story. Can't wait for Charmander next.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is awesome! I love pokemon's povs, and you are making a great job!
maverickiceman chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Nice! I'm on a retro-kick myself, since I'm about to finish my Masters and my bro's about to finish school, and this reminds of the little guy who actually liked and listened to me, where'd he go? I've always wondered what Ash's pokemon felt about him, just one thing, are doing each evolution separately or jumping straight to the final ones like Charizard and Bayleef?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Interesting, yes no one really thinks about meowths perspective on Ash, I always thought that while he was evil he was good at heart like his friends and Ash also sees that in jjm
Infernapeblaze chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Most Pokemon including pigeotto, likes to eat berries or fruits.
Jukka chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Love this chapter. I hope you don't abandon this story :)
Jukka chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
LoL! Who could say no to free food?
Jukka chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Aaaaw, poor Caterpie. Ash loves you, don't you worry.
It always annoyed me how cruel Misty was in this chapter.
Jukka chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
This chapter is heartbreaking. Poor Meowth, he has suffered so much.
Infernapeblaze chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Now I know what was Bulbasaur's point of view about being the protector of the hidden village. He also understood Ash, that's why he came with him.
Meagan Snow chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Hey!
I just read this and I think it is awesome {3

Continue! You have a fan :3
Meg
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
One meal or a life time of meals? ...that's no brainer
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
He'll get his wish...being rejected must hurt
jakeroo123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Not bad... Actually quite good, really. There's only one problem I can find with it; involving Pikachu's past... What very little about it is revealed in any language, anyway.
razska'spromise chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I love this story you should do it from the point of view of Charziard or the legendaries ecpecially mew and mewtwo when they kill him and one of pickachu at the same time overall great oneshots so far.