Reviews for Bodice Ripper Oh Mercy
ComplexLayers chapter 1 . 10/15
I loved loved loved this! I wish there was more and I scrambled to check to see if a sequel had been written
AshleyStewart09 chapter 1 . 8/11
Oh wow another amazing one.
Kazza18 chapter 1 . 5/20
Hell, I'd go without a fight too!'
rissbenzo chapter 1 . 3/21
omg i want more jasper and bella.
princessnerra chapter 1 . 3/14
Great story! I loved how everyone was apart of the plan except Edward, that was Awesome! :)
noravei chapter 1 . 3/9
I loved how tongue-in cheek it started.

And then after, I needed a cigarette.

And then there was the finger painting. I think I might have required a little more explanation to that than Bella did. I mean...
B4bidden.Products chapter 1 . 2/11
Really wish there was more to read
SassyCass chapter 1 . 2/10
This story was a damn (sexy!) hoot! And, oh my goodness, you referenced my teenage fav, Kathleen Woodiwess, (The Wolf and the Dove, The Flame and the Flower, Shanna.) The hours I spent reading, and re-reading-and hiding-her novels (from my Mom .) Whooweee! Dang, now I need my own Jasper!

Thanks for the story, and the memories. You're the best.
I have a copy of that very same bodice ripper...and chuckled out loud when Jasper said it
traceybuie chapter 1 . 1/17
just re-read this gem. It is still awesome!
MonsterSlut chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I would have LOVED to see Edwards reaction...hehehe
Velvet Storm chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
So I'm obviously super late to the Twilight party. (I've only just seen the movies this year. I know; what was I thinking?) Carlisle and Jasper? Holy hell. I have been SO immersed in fanfics about those two (separately, not together) that I've neglected most everything around me for days. I just finished happyghost's stories, and hers led me to yours. I was really afraid that the ending of this was going to be a dream for Bella, so I'm ridiculously giddy that it wasn't. And while this was super-must fan self-find ice to sit on for awhile- HOT, my favorite part was the sarcasm interlaced throughout. Sheer brilliance. Had me giggling all the way through because the sarcasm would be so ME. lol Can't wait to check out your other stories.
TinaF chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Loved it!
bloodshadows chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
This story reminds me of the song 'The Horror of our Love by Ludo'. Really good story!
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Very hot lemon. I like your rendition of Jasper. Sure, he's a bunny muncher, but he's still the composed Major underneath; planning, patient, competent & sure. With a big dose of the beast still alive in him.