Reviews for Bodice Ripper Oh Mercy
MonsterSlut chapter 1 . 6/14
I would have LOVED to see Edwards reaction...hehehe
Velvet Storm chapter 1 . 4/28
So I'm obviously super late to the Twilight party. (I've only just seen the movies this year. I know; what was I thinking?) Edward...eh...but Carlisle and Jasper? Holy hell. I have been SO immersed in fanfics about those two (separately, not together) that I've neglected most everything around me for days. I just finished happyghost's stories, and hers led me to yours. I was really afraid that the ending of this was going to be a dream for Bella, so I'm ridiculously giddy that it wasn't. And while this was super-must fan self-find ice to sit on for awhile- HOT, my favorite part was the sarcasm interlaced throughout. Sheer brilliance. Had me giggling all the way through because the sarcasm would be so ME. lol Can't wait to check out your other stories.
TinaF chapter 1 . 4/5
Loved it!
bloodshadows chapter 1 . 4/1
This story reminds me of the song 'The Horror of our Love by Ludo'. Really good story!
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 3/29
Very hot lemon. I like your rendition of Jasper. Sure, he's a bunny muncher, but he's still the composed Major underneath; planning, patient, competent & sure. With a big dose of the beast still alive in him.
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 1/25
awesome one shot would be interesting to see how things went after they left. keep up the good writing.
Vwchick chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Oh man what's Lemon! That was awesome! Just a thought, and I'm probably not the first to voice it but this would make a really Great story, don't get me wrong I love it as a one shit bit I can see the temper tantrum are dwarf is having from here, lol! I am so adding this to my favs thanks for writing it and sharing with everyone... Now to find my husband...(fans myself, lol)
Super MKatR chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
gods, that was brilliant. I am so pleased with this one. essentially anything with fucking ;)
redboneslady chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Well, damn, that was hawt as hell. Give me Jasper over tatward any day and twice on Sundays. I'd love to read more.
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I like the story but everything happened soo fast , but it's really good written thanks :)
schafferer chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Came across your story "Holy Crow" and am now making my way through all of your stories. Absolutely loved this one!
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
So good
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
now that was one hell of a good and hot chapter :-):-):-):-) (( WOW ))
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Ooh I really liked this o/s too. I have a feeling I will like all your stories!

Kathy :D
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
oh wow this was a awesome story to read, thank you for sharing this with us. Now that is what you call love and compared to Edward the way he feels, is just wow. But like Jasper told Bella he was waiting for her, and he did, now he has his true mate with him and I have a feeling that Alice helped plan this for him right. Thank you once again and have a good weekend.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »