Reviews for Save Me, Jump City
silvermoonskies chapter 20 . 2/8
This, was a good story.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
I think you need to practice more with the fanfiction before moving on to novels. Not trying to be mean but you had some Grand Canyon size holes in your story plot. You need to learn how to flesh out your characters better.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
What the hell are you waiting for in this story? You only have a couple of chapters left and you still have Robin and Starfire acting like a couple of teenagers.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Seems like all the women in your story so far are a bunch of bitches
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Giving up this story, your characters just aren't worth having any interest in.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
This story although well written is starting to depress the shit out of me, I hope it picks up at some point.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
I wanna hear the why as to why all this has happened to them, forget the LEMON scenes
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
You gotta give us something here to make us want to believe there's something redeemable about them, because so far I'm not seeing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I hope your gonna give us the WHY as to why they broke up and drifted apart if they loved each other so much, otherwise this stories going to suck big time.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Sounds like Star has turned into a skanky model, I don't know if I would want to be with her again if I was Robyn.
Mina-Abe-Lovelys chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
This story was amazing. I loved it, it made me cry tears of joy. I am thankful for you creative art in the form of this wonderful story. Thank you.
nova562151 chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
OMG!
Searching for Serenity chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
This was such an awesome story! You have an amazing talent, thanks for sharing it with us! Keep writing!
Jerel chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
The Game, round 2!
Anon chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
So Raven bit off more than she could chew. Beast Boy on the other hand...