Reviews for Save Me, Jump City
vi chapter 18 . 5/31/2017
technically robin's eyes are just blue not blue grey i love your amazing story and i hope you do a sequel to this amazing story and you should look up mar'i grayson on dc wiki robin and starfire's daughter when they got married . please do a sequel with robin later nightwing and beast boy and raven and cyborg and bumblebee and their children are the next generation of teen titans
Guest chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
I cried at this amazing stories end, because the words have run out.
mutavhatsindib chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
I luv your stories
BossAssBitch chapter 20 . 2/24/2016
Best. Author. Ever. Full-stop. The ending was just filled with feels. It was too much. I cry. I love you. DEAL WITH IT.
jhamerter chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Good story.
silvermoonskies chapter 20 . 2/8/2015
This, was a good story.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
I think you need to practice more with the fanfiction before moving on to novels. Not trying to be mean but you had some Grand Canyon size holes in your story plot. You need to learn how to flesh out your characters better.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
What the hell are you waiting for in this story? You only have a couple of chapters left and you still have Robin and Starfire acting like a couple of teenagers.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Seems like all the women in your story so far are a bunch of bitches
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Giving up this story, your characters just aren't worth having any interest in.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
This story although well written is starting to depress the shit out of me, I hope it picks up at some point.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
I wanna hear the why as to why all this has happened to them, forget the LEMON scenes
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
You gotta give us something here to make us want to believe there's something redeemable about them, because so far I'm not seeing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I hope your gonna give us the WHY as to why they broke up and drifted apart if they loved each other so much, otherwise this stories going to suck big time.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Sounds like Star has turned into a skanky model, I don't know if I would want to be with her again if I was Robyn.