Reviews for Aubade
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
This is so lovely :) It would be wonderful if you would continue writing :)
tangled6 chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
So I know you wrote all of this in...what, 2 days? And yes, season 10 started and we learned that the outcome is quite different from your storyline but is it awful that I'm still waiting for the next chapter? Because I am. Waiting, that is. Because... Rule #5: You don't waste good.
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Will there be more of this? Following it, just in case :) love this progression of their relationship. slow burner. :D love it! great job!
McKenzie chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! P. IT!
Rach chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Please dont stop here, its an awesome story please keep going!
tangled6 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
How have I not seen this story before? Amazing! I love that you don't rush their relationship as it gains a new different kind of intimacy. You are very true to the characters as well as your own storyline, all the while keeping it perfectly realistic. I adore this! I can't wait to see what comes next. And 6 chapters in 2 days! Hope you keep them coming :)
ericajane chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I really love this it's just so good. Do you plan to add more on? Thanks for a wonderful story!
Ruli chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this! Love the progression of their new routine with each chapter! Wish we could've seen some of this when season X started! Any chance there will be more of this story?
Anon chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Please go on, this is so great!
M E Wofford chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Ah, stopping pretending to a certain point anyway.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
ncis-1001 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
this is an amazing story, i love the way tony caught ziva! please continue x
Kerrison chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
What a lovely lovely way to end my day :) Big hug to you !
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
i really love it . it's so cute.
please continue
Wolkenkind chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Amazing Story! I really love it, it is very well written and the characters act credible. Ans I totally like the idea of the two of them having problems to sleep alone and how you are letting them get closer oh so slowly. I hope you'll continue the story before or after the premiere ;) (Only 1 and a half hours to go :)))
Sending you tired greetings from Germany (where it is nearly 1 am in the night and i still have to wait until 2 am to see the premiere), Wolkenkind
xoxonessie chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
so many Tiva feels today! The premiere was perfect and this story keeps getting better!