Reviews for No Tears for Hollow Men
The Ghost chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
*Whistles* Not bad. Interesting, too. I for one am intrigued by your fic. Update soon and you'll have yourself a loyal reader! Good luck!
TheannaTheWhite chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Quite a deadly familiar Louise has summoned, it seems.
The Pencil Of The Gods chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Nice chapter, your writing style is as engaging as always. Keep up the good work, and update sooner!
Mizuki00 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Nice! Really worth waiting for! It stroked my interest once again! Such details! I shall be eagerly and patiently waiting for your future updates!
Argorok chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Excellent job so far, please keep up the good work.
twitterbook chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
wow this really good it is interesting it has caught my attention I like it keep it up
Kaioo chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
welp... Guiche is dead.
MynyonZ chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
i bet the OC you have created is a cyborg or something along these lines
ChaosxPaladin chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Intriguing familiar you have here, and a very good writing style. The words and sentence structure are clear and concise, with a good natural flow. Even the stoic speech of your familiar blends well with her personality. Good job, definitely will try to get others to read this. Update soon.
theBSDude chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
This is very interesting. I can't wait to learn more about Esele.
simavark chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
I really liked the story, I hope soon to be released new chapter
A Certain Random Guy chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Interesting. I really liked your character and your writing. Will follow
Mizuki00 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Your words. And Esele's past are truly intriguing. The world she came from, why she acts as some sort of tool, her memories, her origins. Everything of her, her own existence in the story makes me wonder of her 'role' in the story. And the usage of words, for me, is somehow addicting. Unknown reason, but polite words and the almost non-existent expression of Esele is... I don't know... Simply entertaining for me. I guess you could say that I've read fanfics and they all have too much emotions in display. Emotions that cover up pasts - good or bad - or simply just plain stupidity.

Enough of my babbling, I look forward to the next and future chapters. I'll see you soon...
TheannaTheWhite chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Very interesting. I'm liking your familiar so far.
DWM chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Interesting so far... Can't say much now.