Reviews for Arouse
tomieharley chapter 7 . 4/16
Where's the Intrigue story? I've gone through your stories three times now and I can't find it! :( But I like this story, especially with Poison Ivy involved. She's just the perfect catalyst to cause doubt about Jonathan's feelings for her, which makes her a non-Mary Sue. And just the push Jonathan needs to show Teagan how he truly feels-whether it is good or bad. But I hope he does really care for her. It seems like he does, in his own way.

Will Harley Quinn pop up as a patient? I think her and your OC would be great friends. They seem so much alike.

I hope you'll come back to this story. I've been having a hard time finding good Crane/OC stories here, especially that end well. How sad is it that the Joker gets more happy endings than Crane?! LOL
ZombieGirl chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
CAN WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
I wonder what Crane will do to save her? One things for sure . . . he's going to be pissed. I REALLY hate Ivy in this chapter . . . I hope your OC slaps her.

KEEP WRITING THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Lollypop chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Love it, want more of it, can't wait for it! :D
TheGreatHoudini chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Aw. Why do I think this is rather cute? But seriously, this is awesome!
michelle1203 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Aww Teagan, and Crane ignoring Ivy is hilarious!
girlwiththedragontatooine chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
I'm so excited you're updating this story! Keep on going gurl! I love the way your write Ivy and Crane, and I never would have thought about them working together until you started writing about it!
rukoitalian65 chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Please please please please please update! This story is awesome...and addicting! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Crane GO SAVE YOUR GIRL.
girlwiththedragontatooine chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
AAAHHHHH BATMAN BATMAN IN THE STORY WHAT WHAT WAHT I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING
michelle1203 chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
holy...oh my god! This was worth the wait!
annie-lauren chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
I adore this! And since I didn't review the last chapter, let me gush over your inclusion of Ivy, who is, without doubt, one of my all-time favourite Rogues. Great chapter!
michelle1203 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Interal screaming, this is so good!
Monkey with wand chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Yay! Ivycrane! That sounds like a plant :) and wouldn't want to s&m err, snuggle johnny with vines? I like how teagan is like 'ok, I don't even wanna know' but she's still determined to save jonathan from the gardening lady from HELL, assuming this isn't one big nightmare *cough* inception *cough* I think this story could mesh with Intrigue like that after the emotional moment involving missing drugs. She goes home, has a relapse and dreams this story, then wakes up. But maybe she saw poison ivy at school (wasn't pamely Isley a biology professor?) and ivy made her forget or teagan blocked it out, like if she saw a classmate get turned into fertilizer, and the toxin woke up the suppressed memories? Just some ideas since you're stuck on intrigue.
Bunnie24 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
close call dearies...
update!

I seriously can't believe it took me this long to read your update.
But yay!
Jackie Ryan chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Wow, I love the addition of Poison Ivy to this. And I adore the imagery of Ivy's hideout. Good work :)