Reviews for Rooftops
Jettira chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
This was such a good story, you really seemed to stay true to the characters personalities and make the story believable.
Duh chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
No messages... No hints... After such dangerous thing, for a very long time? What would you expect? Fireworks? Banners? Dancers?
Gotcha chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
Tainting the innocent... Tsk, Kurama. Explain that to Yukina, Hiei's sister... Bwahahaha
Crazy chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
You've intertwined the story within the YYH's story arcs. Nice one. Hahaha... Funny how you've fitted this, knowing that Hiei and Shizuru had not made any communication shown in the anime.

She really had some weird taste in guys - dangerous.
Freaked Out chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Yup! Definitely weird seeing a relative doing like something "intimate" with one's respective "lover".

LOL. I like the way how Shizuru can tell what Kuwabara was actually thinking.
Bishounenchaser chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
Ah! Loved it. You made Hiei and Shizuru go out of their comfort zone while still keeping them in character. I have to admit I read this story twice. You're two fics on this pairing are some of the best I've read. Keep up the awesome work
Crystal Jaganshi chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
I just noticed that this story is listed as complete and I am really bummed. All good tings must come to an end, I suppose. Great job, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more from you.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
-points to self- yes I am one of the "dreams" lol. Amazing story. Great job.
S.V Random chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
I'm almost sad that it's done... I loved it though I think you did an excellent job with both characters.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
Oh finally! Now rip her clothes off, Hiei! Lol great job. Truly amazing.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
You keep updating I can barely keep up! But I love how it went from random meetings to following the series. Quite wonderful. Keep it up.
MiracleDs chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
She's so pessismistic. I wonder what'll happen next!
dreamofstarysky chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
I can understand how that be irritating or imcomprehensible from either point of view. "If it's human you can hit it." Made my day. *too and than?
dreamofstarysky chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
I like the hidden depths of Shizuru and how Hiei looks upon her. When the lighter was mentioned I felt so stupid. Duh. Or am I reading too much into it?

I didn't think it would be a lemon; it would be silly with the rating, but I'm skeptical with kisses. This is one of the few fics that I don't gag when I kissed is described.
dreamofstarysky chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
A growing understanding. I love how you depict Shizuru.