Reviews for Requiem for a Consulting Detective
emedealer chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Adored this chapter :) kitty Riley had it coming, haha I loved john's reaction
Amber E Rippingale chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Bail is set depending on the seriousness of the crime. In the US (where I live) you pay 10% of the bail amount to get released. Bail for simple assault wouldn't be that high. Hope this helps for future reference.

I love the chapter. I think Molly would totally pop someone for insulting Sherlock! Keep writing, I love your work.
Beth-TauriChick chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Ahahah - loved this! Kitty Riley getting what she deserves...hello kitty indeed. I don't know how bail works in the UK, but in the US you usually only have to put up 1/10th of the amount that bail was set at, to guarantee that the person will show up at their hearing (I work for lawyers). Anyway, the way you wrote the situation was absolutely believable, so well done :) I am looking forward to reading more!
emedealer chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
I'm really liking this :)
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Looking forward to this story continuing!
Beth-TauriChick chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Oh my gosh, I am *so* happy to see this update! Glad you haven't abandoned this fic, because I love it. I hope all is well with you now! ((Hugs)) Can't wait for more :)
CloudCuckooLandHasAQueen chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Hurray! An update!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Just wanted to say im glad you're back and i hope you are ok. I look forward to reading more of you're work.
Gypsy Rose2014 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Great chapter! I'm now hooked!
stansa chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
It is great Plez wright more! :)
billiejoe4ever chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Oh no! He left...
What a cliffhanger! As always I love your writing, love the developing storyline... but that chapter was quite heartbreaking :(
I will be waiting in anticipation for the next instalment :)
billiejoe4ever chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
You're an amazing writer and I am loving this storyline more and more every chapter :)
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
ah, cliffhanger!
letthesongtakeflight chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Oh my God please update soon.
MaryHooper chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Poor Jawn. :( And followed! :)