Reviews for Little Boy Blue
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Sweet! and what if he wakes up? They can talk, yes?
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Really? Baby!Lindsey asleep in Angel's lap? Um... I don't really know what to do with that, although I do agree that he must've been an adorable child. Thats all I have right now. I think my brain just broke... lol

Ultra
Jesco123 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm divided between going awwwww and bwahahahaha. Seriously, wee!Lindsey? That is beyond cute. All snuggly and clingy? Adorable. But imagining Angel with him? Makes me fall of my couch laughing. And somehow I end wanting more. You know, of wee!Lindsey and Angel.

You're really awesome!
Lilahobsessed chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
So cute!
Mori Lina chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
OMG! that is just the cutest thing! so far a de-aged lindsey is sounding cutier than a de-aged eliot. which is to be expected since eliot does the whole grumpier thing. hehe. i know this is not part of the mcdonald boys verse but i couldn't help compare the two de-aged boys. _ i love it! please write more for this.
Strawberry MM chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
HA HA HA! So funny! Why do I get the feeling that Lindsey remembers everything, and was only crying and acting like a real child to get revenge on Angel? Oh right, because Linny's evil that way! So CUTE! Wonder what Eliot's gonna think of it...Ooh, them BOTH being de-aged at the same time! SO ADORABLE! YES! So cute. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Loved this. So cute! Just wait till Linny's brother finds out _-
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is adorable. Angel being all big and bad and refusing to admit Mini Lindsey is cute. And Cordelia scolding him. It's just super cute.
See ya
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is ridiculously adorable. Is it bad that now I want to see a whole 'verse of de-aged Lindsey and Angel being unfairly cute?
Huntress79 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Owww! That's too sweet! Please more of them! Love them!

Peace out, Huntress
zippy zany chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
:) I have a huge smile on my face as I read this. This is so awesome. WeeLindey is even cuter then WeeEliot! I love it - there has to be more from where this came from!
SelenaFay chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh my gosh so cute! It would be so funny if there was a sequel where Eliot showed up with the team to fix it because he was helping them with something.
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This was adorableness times a million. I am absolutely drowning in the cuteness. Not that I want to be rescued from it.

Great work! And, you know, if you ever want to write more...I'll be waiting. :)
kt8a chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Okay, I just purely love this. Itty bitty Lindsey attaching himself to the nice big man who saved him. It's hysterical. And overwhelmingly sweet. Thank you.