Reviews for To Give It Time
Juliegirl22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Wow, I am liking this. You are really descriptive! I will definitly be reading more
Guest chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
please do a sequel, this story is a fascinating read and very well written
onecelestialbeing chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
This makes my heart twist up from all of the angsty awesomeness...I really love how you write the both of them.
hazeldragon chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Great chapter. I'm glad that Harry and Sev's equation has improved dramatically, that Sev could finally trust Harry with some home truths. I feel very sorry for Minerva, I always liked her. I would be very happy if you wrote a sequel to this wonderful story!
hazeldragon chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
Good chapter. I am glad Harry didnt completely confide in Albus. I am very worried about Sev. Lucius Malfoy always spells disaster!
hazeldragon chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Very dark, but most enjoyable. A lot of action, but also scary. The scene wherein Harry mistakes Snape for Sirius is quite plaintive. I have a feeling that Sev's spying days are coming to an end.
hazeldragon chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
For a second I was scared for Hedwig, she is truly a beautiful owl, only problem is that she isnt inconspicious. It may have been better for Harry if she was a tawny or barn. I would have loved to explore Ogden's house myself.
Zireael07 chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
This chapter is brilliant!
hazeldragon chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Nice chapter. You have correctly and aptly named your story Give It Time as this chapter beautifully portrays. I'm also glad that Harry is showing the maturity that he is blessed with and is using his head. I can't wait to see how the story will progress.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
hazeldragon chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Good chapter. As saddened I am about Snape's miserable childhood, I can understand how he became such a bitter man. It's interesting that you portrayed his father resembling his son in temper. I can't wait to see the progress of Snape's potion for Voldemort.
BSolomon chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I am as confused as H
Zireael07 chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
This chapter is brilliant!
Zireael07 chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Love the chapter. Brilliant!
hazeldragon chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
The chess game was beautifully described and you effortlessly blended Harry's frustrations into the narration. I like Snape and Harry's interactions in the story. But Harry seems to be suffering terribly, I wonder when he will get a reprieve.