Reviews for A Winter's Raven Has Changed Me
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 5 . 4/6
Unusual in the best possible way.
Santoramon chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
the thing girl do to your head
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
A little confusing at first but such a great story, it's unlike any other I've ever read. Loved it!
Fall.With.Me.Off.A.Clift chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
That... was... really confusing...
But it was really awesome too! I thin because I'm tired, it was even more confusing though. Great job! I absolutely love it! :D
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Very interesting. It was kind of hard to understand in the middle, with his brain the way it was, but it makes perfect sense now. That shows you are an amazing writer, and you are amazing even without it. You are awesome it love your stories.
torivor chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Dude, I don't know whether to praise your work or scold it. You have a very unique and interesting way of writing. Very cool story overall though, I liked it. So I guess I have to say great job and keep it up.
Adderbane chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
That was really good. I love how BBs mind keeps going off on tangents. That sort of writing is hard to get right.
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Great story goood read.
Mad M0xxi chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Adorably insane... sounds like my mind occasionally
Redneckninja07 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
This story was a little grippy at some points, but I genuinely enjoyed it. Great job!
Nemo chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I love what you did with the whole train of thought thing.
Cecilia Haunt chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
OMG! I THINK IM GONNA DIE LAUGHING! THAT WAS AMAZING!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
That was...
Different.
Raven was quite out of character, but you portrayed Garfield very well, I think.
A well-made plot, although I would have prefered Raven being more like Raven.
But that's just me.
Destiny919 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
WhAT? What? Just. What? I'M SO CONFPUSED.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Highly endongenous; a few key things that were very discreetly fancied
Were; 1. The absence of time - this gave the story a mysterious application, a long strided form not mostly mastered and excruciatingly arduous. The way placed was very accurate and most desirable. 2. The characteristics were well placed; Ravens attitude and demeanor I found to be intoxicating and skillfully seductive. A sequel I'm sure we all agree would be simply pleasing.