Reviews for Push Me, Pull You
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Thank you for writing this sexy, hot, too damn perfect, wonderfully in character piece. Best Kuroko no Basuke smut I've come across so far...hot damn!
AokyorRenka chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Oh may god... you made it saooooo... badasss! XD
Aomine you...sao cool!
I ship them Aowaka ! Really good job! And i'm looking for your next ff xD
Fan Of Yours chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love what you said with this pair you captured there personalities and interaction with each other perfectly. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of them from you and hopefully a sequel to this story.
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love your writing style and the way you wrote this couple. It was incredibly accurate and I hope to see more of this pairing from you.
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Intense yet sweet
ria chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
this is soooo well written
i love this pairing, you've portrayed them perfectly!
thank you for writing this, i wish there were more stories like this one, its do perf 33
TheEvilPeaches chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
OMG love it. Aomine is pretty in character too and I like that, seeing as many people tend to like making him a little too sweet for my tastes!
iluvreading7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Please make a seqel I like this pairing
AnnieCresta3356 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
YES! GO! AOMINE X WAKAMATSU FOREVER! THIS ROCKED!
...well except for Sakurai watching the whole thing, but really, that's jsut ym opinion. I thought this was excellent! :)
Aeroja chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Uguuu I can't express how much I liked this story. I was completely caught in the moment. (I'm such a pervert. OTL) Your descriptions were so VIVID, and I couldn't help smiling throughout reading. Poor Sakurai, having to witness that beastly sexy moment! Wakamatsu's 'lost' vibe at the end was very touching. Overall, I think that this is a very well-written and descriptive fic. I look forward to more stories!
schmaslow chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
O MY GOD O MY GOD O MY GOD
AFJDAKL THAT WAS JUST. SO. HOT.
AND AOMINE'S DIALOGUE WAS PERFECTION OK
is there going to be a continuation of this? since it says -END?-
Id love love love it if there was one because that was awesome :'0
amazing job!
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
A new pairing for me to ship :3
Great fic! Poor Sakurai :D
koro.una chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
WWWWHHHHYYYYYYY IS THIS SO FREAKING AWESOME?! It was slightly over-detailed at times but gosh it was still so effing awesome. Thanks !
Varying chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Bless you for writing this! It was the perfect amount of lovely and anger and viciousness. This was excellent and so are you!
dwindling flame chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I... really liked this. o.o
There's something about your writing style that's just really different and really makes this plot work.
Nice. Nice.