Reviews for Goat Herder
Nick chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I love this
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I didn't actually expect this story to be how it was. But I totally loved it!
SpottedInk chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I agree with Minda and Link as being more of a family and I also loved Zelda and Link's dynamic in this story. I hope you keeping writing twilight princess zelink fanfics because it's hard to find them a and I like that we view their relationship similarly.
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I wish there was more. Loved it!
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I just have to say, this was beautifully written! And really one of my favourite TP Zelink stories out there! I just love how you made the characters, and I thought your Link was very much like the Link I imagined in TP, so thank you for that! I also liked how you wrote Zelda and Illia, particularly how they didn't just hate each other's guts, but were mature enough to see the situation and move past it. I liked that Zelda explained everything to Illia, and that in the end they parted on the best note possible. there just seems to be too many fics where she seems to be the villain?

the only thing I might disagree about about is the stuff about Zelda's surrender. maybe I interpreted it wrong, but I thought at the time, the implication was that she knew her army would never defeat Zant's (at the time and... well... come on, they were pretty pathetic against them... OTL), so she surrendered to save more lives than to risk them? I dunno, I never interpreted as a necessarily wrong decision, because at the time it definitely would have been a suicidal battle. but of course, your interpretation is good too and equally valid, I think XD.

I admit I'm pretty anti MidnaLink as well, despite the fact that I too adore Midna. I see it in two ways. One, they were just best friends bordering on siblings, and she became Midna's family, and love of a family is one of the strongest loves out there (and sadly one that often gets underestimated). It would be like losing a sibling, or as you said here, mother for Link. On the other hand, it was possible they loved each other, but people fall in and out of love, and they both recognized that they were not meant to be a part of each other's lives and moved on. I think in that case, Link would eventually find Zelda as well. Personally, I usually go with the first one XD. And yes! I see I'm not the only crazy person who has a strange liking for MidnaxZant...

I just have to say, TP Zelink is among my favourites as well! I don't know, there's just a certain flexibility with it, and so many interpretations and possibilities, and... well, I did like their character designs and the game a lot, so that's probably a lot of the reason. But I don't know... I find it the only Zelink I'm very interested in at this moment, with Skyward Sword and Zeldaverse AU (you know, those ones that don't necessarily belong in any single game but is still set in the same universe) being the next favourites.

So thank you so much for writing this! i greatly enjoyed it, and would of course like to have another chapter, but I think it's also very good on it's own!
LightSpiritFaron chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I truly enjoyed your work, and admit that I've always thought about Zant and Mina at some point during the game. (I thought I was the only one who thought that) ...anyways I hope you continue it c:
RiseiTekiSensei chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Please write a part 2! I love this and *face palm* I support the MindaXZant insanity too. This was a really wonderful fic thanks for the read ;)
swd chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I see link and zelda as lovers and link and midna as a
pair of pervs that go around causing trouble, friends with benefits at the most
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Came because of the ItaSaku, stayed for the ZeLink.

Despite being a Zelda fan (played and beaten Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past), I hadn't really shipped ZeLink until I played Twilight Princess. And even today, the only ZeLink I truly enjoy comes in two flavors: Twilight Princess or Modern Alternate Universe.

I'll have to respectfully disagree with you about Link/Midna. I always felt that at the end of TP, they felt something for each other. My headcanon goes something like this: It feels like Ilia was the girl Link would have been with had nothing come happened, Midna and Link had a relationship by being together threw thick and thin, but Midna had to go and fulfill her own destiny by being the Twilight Princess, and her destiny didn't involve Link. Zelda is the only one who can fully understand Link after the whole Zant debacle, and I get this feeling she loved him too at the end of TP and Link eventually returned her feelings. And that's why ZeLink is the destined pairing.

(And I have never considered Zant/Midna until I read your A/N there at the end. I think I would have shipped them had Zant hadn't been revealed to be a crazy person on crack near the ending of the game.)

And I think your version of the eventual post-ZeLink reconciliation is my favorite so far. (Although yours and Lyxie's are the only ones I've read. Hers is really good too.)

If you post a sequel to this, I would be supes happy. There are so few good, in character, post-TP ZeLink stories out there. I loved how you wrote the interaction between Link and Zelda. I love your TP!Link! He's not an ass, and I can totally see the Link in TP saying the dialogue you wrote. So, yeah, sequel maybe? :P
Miss Ashlynn chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
THANK YOU FOR TWILIGHT PRINCESS ZELINK! MIDNA and Link make no sense as a pairing although I understand there are people who like that pairing which is fine seeing as I love crack Naruto pairings... Nice job!
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was AMAZING and astounding! Fabulous job!
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This one shot wasn't bad! It was amazing!-Shadow
Keiron chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Good story I hope you continue it
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Ack this is great. I love tensions and emotions and the like and you are excellent at them and ugh. Well done.
Meow chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Thank-you for writing a TP fanfiction. Not many with such quality is out there...its a dying fandom compared to other LoZ series.
I read your AN! They are good for readers to see what has happened to authors, and tells us if we should 'leave' your page and find new authors to hound at. xD jks
But seriously I won't mind being your Beta, since that means reading and editing awesome fanfictions from you. )

Keep up the amazing works!