Reviews for Flirting Fancies
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Oh my god I jus realised who u were I've already read like all ur docs and this one and a rose were definitely my favorites idk why but I had to let u know that :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Oh my god I loved this it wa so good and well written and Dayuum jus imagining how hot the Marimo looked was incredible... Anyway point was I loved this and I hope u write more Zoro Nami fics!
silentitanz chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
.. that was good, I love it! :')
ibikot chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
ur stories r gr8...thnk u so much...just love 'em both...but esp zoro...:D
fmdevil chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I definitely liked the increase in dialogue because it really shows how well you understand each of the characters. Every character is spot on.

I think you must of misunderstood my review to 'Just a Man' though; I wasn't critiquing your grammar, I was complenting it. I haven't found a single grammar mistake in either of your stories. You do a great job!

I also got to say that I love how you kept their love hate relationship intact even after the make-out session.

This was another great story :D Can't wait to read more from you. Keep up the great work!
mochidesu chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Another fantastic ZoNa one-shot :P And don't worry, I don't think it was rushed at all! Your writing is very fluent and detailed, which is really good. Please write more! XD
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Well, I think you are doing a great job there.
You seem to get a grasp on how these two charactors would interact with the sexual tension arising between them, and this shows you really understand this pairing very well.
Nice job, keep it comin'!
And I'm sure fmdevil would tell you your English is just fine, I'm not an English native,so I might not have the right to say it and I'll let it to him.:)
Kasumi Karen chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Excellent! "Justā€¦.like a vegetableā€¦.in the ground!" WAHAHAHAHAAHA. Please keep writing! Your Zoro, Nami and situations are just, perfect!
megazawa chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wow, you wrote this in just one day? That's really impressive! Can't wait to see more of your work.
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Dont worry, I thought this was great! The stuff I said was only some ideas so you didnt have to use them by any means...I enjoyed this though, followed!