Reviews for The Days with the Emperor
SayuriEvernight chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
You've piqued my interest so I'm going to follow this. I hope you update soon. It's a really interesting plot and all. I've been addicted to hetalia recently too and was doing some re-reading on code geass. Britannia is technically in america but it has origins from britain. Then again, the united states of america is the same, isn't it?
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Nice plot! :)
Bright Misdreavus chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I feel sad, it sounds like Matthew and Arthur died somewhere along the lines of how "The Holy Britannia Empire" came to be.
zhu2001 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
This is...quite interesting to see America like this.I thought it was 2P!America at first XD
Paxloria chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I wonder why its not Arthur the nation known as England as the Hetalia charicter. Britania was originally England after all...
timetohavefun chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow, I'm kinda wondering what's gonna happen here... and whatever happened to England? Can't wait for the continuation of this.
HonestLiar33 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Dang it America! Stop being British... I mean Britannan!
Just so you know (and because I like showing off my smarts :3) according to geography, Britannia would be America, but according to history, Britannia would be England. (Britannia...Britian) It's been done both ways, so it's authors choice. (In mine, Sealand is Britannia :3)
Other than that, this was a really interesting story. So now I shall follow! *Points dramatically in to the air*
HI chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Good story and idea.
Warrior Chickenz chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hmm... I'm interested in seeing where you'll take this.