Reviews for Be with me?
gabykatwilk chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
I like the first one, because I can see them still being a happy family after that. Just with harder to define relationships.
Scarlet chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I love it but the other one was so crash. Please do continue.
Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This seems like it was very challenging to make to any normal writer, but you were amazing. I love this story. Please make a sequel.
Freedom Heiress chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow, so I really enjoy this version. Without Iris it just seems to be lacking for me. The strength with which all of them attempt to control their feelings but in the end - love is love and it is beautiful. You portrayed that beautifully as well
Clouddreams chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
the last chapter was great as a one shot. this I think has more potential to go somewhere as possibly a multi chap fic. not quite sure where. if you don't think iris fits then you'll have to come up with a reason why she goes.
Reader chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I love it! Please keep it going! You write them so perfectly!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was wonderful, especially the last line
It really brings out Iris's caring, loyal and loving nature
ja ne!
Doodfloobenshmire chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Dood. You just made me ship BartxWally.

So, I was reading your other fan fictions because honestly, If love your ideas and writing style! They're so creative and well written! :D

But back to this fan fiction The way you wrote this was flawless. Literally. Like, I have no constructive criticism for you. It was prefect in every aspect. I would be over joyed to see how this turns out, for I love drama. I really wanna find out what happens next!

Sorry for the really lame review, but I thought it was needed to tell gig how awesome you are. I hope you continue :D
dickgraysonisasterous chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I usually don't read stories that don"t have robin in them but this caught my attention and I'm glad it did. This is amazing!
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was so cute and I'd LOVE to see a sequal
Reader chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This was amazing! Please Continue (atleast with a sequel)! You're such an amazing writer. Thank you for the wonderful story!
AidenSurvival chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Shit. This fic is 1,000 better than my Barry/Wally pairing.

Bittersweet, comforting all the same.

I really liked it.
yaoifanfake chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
oh my god i LOVE THIS! PLEASE make a sequel i will lvoe you for it!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
OMG. YOU BLAMED MEEEEEEEEE. *CRACKING UP* Aww, look at them all sleepy and domestic. No, I really like how the morning scenes played out, how they were arranged, how sweet and warm it was. AND THEN OMG WALLY STARTED VIBRATING AND THEN BARRY VIBRATED WITH THEM AND THEY WERE BIG BALLS OF HAPPY VIBRATING SPEEDSTER AND I WENT ;A; BECAUSE THAT'S SO /CUTE/.

"Since everything was so slow to them after getting their metahuman abilities, touching another person was a physical way to slow down and show that they cared enough to do so."

I really love that, I really do. Applying to headcanon now.

There's a few spelling/grammar errors here and there (and you can catch this on the next edit, I'm sure)... but, really, this was a pretty great read! I'm okay with Iris' reaction (honestly, tears would have shed if it had been a more violently angry reaction *abloobloo*). It feels realistic in her being genuinely UPSET but needing time to think, and not wanting to blame anyone at the moment. She KNOWS how broken up they are, and would like to have a mature discussion about it. Again, I'm very okay with that characterization. I'm keeping this in my favorites so I can also see if it gets a sequel. :3 Love to read it.
Falseface chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh my...This is quite interesting. I agree that you should do another chapter.