Reviews for Too Pretty
Saturnspaz chapter 1 . 6/6
OMG this was so cute ** I NEED MORE like this!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 5/17
AWESOME!
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 3/1
thanks for the read. AoKize is a epic ship :)
Yami chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This was so cute I cried, please do more. 3
578929 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Very, very cute and nicely written!
iwanttofuckkise chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Tnx 4 da diabetes
Blue Lazuli chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I wish my English was better, so I could tell you how much I love your fanfic, but really, this is one of the most beautiful AoKise fanfic that I ever read ! It's really well written. Great job !
Chiaseeds chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
awww this was soooo cute i don't usually like yaoi but this was perfff!
Seracchi chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
this is cute, really cute X3 keep writing!
dreamycloud97 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
AWWWWW KAWAIIIIIIIIII XDDDDD
I'll tell you something, this is my first time reading a KnB fic, and I just wanted to see how AominexKise would go, since I liked the pairing pretty much :P and your fic didn't disappoint me, I've now decided that this pairing will be my headcanon in the series XD

Of course the blond would be his responsibility, since Kise followed him around like a damned puppy wanting attention.

Yup. Cute indeed X3
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Kyah. So adorable . They are so cute together . *spazz*
AoKise ftw !
sakura chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Yes thats it don't you dare lay a hand on kise you slimy bastards or aomine will bite your heads off! This was so adorably cute by the way. I like all of your aokise fics :3
SeaWeedHead chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I favorited this back in January, but reading it again I have to tell youI love this so much! It's just so perfect and sweet!

You did such a lovely job with protective!Aomine and innocent!Kise, I just love this to bits!

Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us :D
lonely white cloud chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love protective Ao and cute Kise XD
But can you please tell me the chapter which had Haizaiki appear ?
I just read it last week
LyriaBlackFrost chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Aww this fic was sooo beautiful! I love how Aomine is gentle and protective, and Kise is cute and adorable. *-*
It's really nice to read some AoKise that isn't angst and tears for a change. xD