Reviews for You plus Me equals?
leyla666 chapter 18 . 7/10
I love your story it is incradibale !~*~
Miracle Rainbows Lol i really love the way you write the characters!
lilmymyshem chapter 3 . 7/1
This is now my favorite chapter.
Prustrian Beast chapter 18 . 4/27
Mygawwwddd! Atsushi is so bold! I practically melted thinking about the way he licked, or better yet, TASTED Muro-chin! ASCUSVSKCGSFHYDCHHDSE!
Overall, I absolutely adore the way Kuroko is treated like the most beloved baby brother by the rest of the GoM members.
And the pairings earned a big YES from me, too! KagaKuro, AoKise, MidoTaka, MuraHimu and AkaFuri FOREVER! *fist pumps up in the air*
This story is awesome, author-sama! Thanks sooo much for this. :')
Btw, I do hope you'd make a sequel for all our lovebirds. ;)
Prustrian Beast chapter 17 . 4/27
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! AoKise feeeeeels! *faints*
Prustrian Beast chapter 14 . 4/27
Ohmygoodnessssssss! I just have to express my whole-hearted gratitude to you, author-sama, for the adorable AoKise moment in this chapter! XD
*continues hyperfangirling*
Yukito Uchiha chapter 18 . 3/20
OMG! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I FREAKING LOVE IT!
even though it did turn quite cheesy at times, I still kept giggling like a fangirl and melting into a pile of goo! :D
The play was Hilarious XD every bit of it and the Doll Princess Kuroko's and Prince Kagami's dialogues captivated me *_*
I loved the confessions the most! Especially Furihata's followed by Aomine's. Kuroko's was Soo00 sweet 3333
You are really great at this! :) Some words were quite repetitive though and a little OOCness here and there. But it was still an Amazing fic! Keep doing the Awesome job! .

Yuki
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 18 . 2/24
WHAT ABOUT FREAKIN KASAMATSU?
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 12 . 2/24
KYA but...great wizard midorima didn't end up with king akashi! no! i want an ENCORE!
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 18 . 2/5
Although this was my first time reading KnB fanfics but yours totally rock! Awesome! Hilarious and more! You should receive an award for that! I nearly died laughing at some-no most scenes in this story! Even when reading it in my college, I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Hazuki and Ryo gave me inspiration to write more of this game show types in my fanfics! The play totally won me over! No this whole thing! I love it a lot! For once, none of those extremely sad moments like near character death! I love this and I missed this a lot!
Akikarui chapter 2 . 1/13
Oh god! I haven't laughed this hard in a while XD
Shadowfey913 chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
All I can say is that this story is made of epic win. (_)
Start.Again.Angel chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
This fanfiction was so amazing! I adored it in the beginning and grew to love it even more as the story progressed. I love how you wrote Kagami and Kuroko's relationship I already want to read this story again
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
it should be 2A please change it thanks
Sakihinata chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
It was really funny, I love your story :)