Reviews for You plus Me equals?
Yukito Uchiha chapter 18 . 3/20
OMG! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I FREAKING LOVE IT!
even though it did turn quite cheesy at times, I still kept giggling like a fangirl and melting into a pile of goo! :D
The play was Hilarious XD every bit of it and the Doll Princess Kuroko's and Prince Kagami's dialogues captivated me *_*
I loved the confessions the most! Especially Furihata's followed by Aomine's. Kuroko's was Soo00 sweet 3333
You are really great at this! :) Some words were quite repetitive though and a little OOCness here and there. But it was still an Amazing fic! Keep doing the Awesome job! .

Yuki
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 18 . 2/24
WHAT ABOUT FREAKIN KASAMATSU?
Prince-ZuChiRu chapter 12 . 2/24
KYA but...great wizard midorima didn't end up with king akashi! no! i want an ENCORE!
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 18 . 2/5
Although this was my first time reading KnB fanfics but yours totally rock! Awesome! Hilarious and more! You should receive an award for that! I nearly died laughing at some-no most scenes in this story! Even when reading it in my college, I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Hazuki and Ryo gave me inspiration to write more of this game show types in my fanfics! The play totally won me over! No this whole thing! I love it a lot! For once, none of those extremely sad moments like near character death! I love this and I missed this a lot!
Akikarui chapter 2 . 1/13
Oh god! I haven't laughed this hard in a while XD
Shadowfey913 chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
All I can say is that this story is made of epic win. (_)
Start.Again.Angel chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
This fanfiction was so amazing! I adored it in the beginning and grew to love it even more as the story progressed. I love how you wrote Kagami and Kuroko's relationship I already want to read this story again
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
it should be 2A please change it thanks
Sakihinata chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
It was really funny, I love your story :)
guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
OMFG! this is by faaar THE BEST KNB AND KAGAKURO FANFIC
it was so sweet and funny I just wanted to tell you that
you're a really talented person. and the pther pairing omg! O love MidoTaka, and murahimu
I really liked akafuri and aokise. even though i would have loved if it was kisekasa and aosaku in the end(cause those are my otp)
but it was perfect!
icywarm chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
This was amazing. I had to sit and read the whole thing through without breaks. Ah, such a fitting end as well.
OpOpGomu chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
oh. my. gawddd. this is absolutely THE BEST kagakuro fanfic ever made! AND you even included all of my Kuroko no basuke otps
Guest chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
so cute great story I absolutely loved it
Morgan chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
I was looking up Kagakuro randomly and came across some decent fanart for this story, meaning... You've done a pretty good job if there's fanart.
96rui chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
Thank you for making this fic *bow* I really mean it, thanks. I'm kinda sad that this fic have to end. Though I found this fic a little too late (very late actually), but I'm glad I found it.

#by the way, the title reminds me to "Lovely Complex"'s opening song, "KimiBokuLove?"