Reviews for How Nana Knows The Mafia
pls update soon _
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Please update soon :3 ! bye
Aki Vermillian chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Great Story PLEASE update soon! And Bakuryan knows that Tsuna is the boss in almost all (if not all) of the other universes right?
Rosette-99 chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
that's it?
GuiltyXsworD14 chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
Keep the updates coming(since it's summer already).
lovleydragonfly chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
Was this a flashback or something?
GreenDrkness chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
I love this story
Love the story
Keep on the writes
Loner Kid chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
i really like this xD update qickly plz O. o
Kanrei chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
...wow, he managed to escape! thank you for the update
Guest chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
I'm so glad you updated! Good work, I love where the story is going! Is there any chance of a grand reveal? I'd love to see tsuna act like the total badass he is :)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
was this all a flashback? it makes sense then...
kris937 chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
i love this
lucinagurrier chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
lemondream chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
hummm hi! so I speak French and I just wanted to correct you.
So when you say "Vous allez bien?" it means "are you okay" but in a formal way, it is genrally use when you speak to someone much older than you out of respect.
In this situation I think it is much more appropiate to say "Tu vas bien?" because Tsuna and Hibari have approximately the same age
Also "vos parents sont à venir bientôt donc..." is grammatically speaking correct but nobody talks like that anymore, so preferably you should use" tes parents vont bientôt venir alors..." I think it is more natural.
"Au revoir et prendre soin" is grammatically wrong. It should be " Au revoir et prend soin de toi"
ps: It is just a suggestion you don't need to feel obligate to change it, and just to make sure that was not a flame , i am sorry if my suggestions sound rude but I didn't mean to be impolite because I love your fanfic XD
CloudCarnivore chapter 16 . 3/4/2014