Reviews for crossing crossroads
Lotus Sword chapter 1 . 1/25
Waa, late review, but still a great story! I never would've thought of this pairing, and you really make them come alive. And it's funny too, at some points. Great job!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Rare pairing. I love this fic!
GiusyRevengeBrunelle chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I love this pairing and story,but seems to be a crack because Yuuichi and Yuuka never met
Inazuma11Freak chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Such a cute story and pair.
RyuuseiDragonPenguin chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I will be honest: I dislike this pairing. However, the sole reason I didn't like it was because it seemed to make no sense what so ever, considering how Yuuka and Yuuichi had never met.

So now, my only reason of not shipping this has been UTTERLY OBLITERATED by your story. Fantastic.

I have to disagree with you, it's definitely not plotless. I'm frankly impressed by your writing. The language is simple, the emotions aren't deep. It's pretty much the opposite of my writing, and with that it's intriguing. Through dialogue, actions and the general 'feel' of the setting, you really SHOW us the story depth rather than TELL us. It's commendable, and I'll like to compliment that. :D

Next, the characters are all very IC. They behaved and spoke the way they really would have, making the story very convincing and sensible. I enjoyed the ending too, it added a light and funny touch, keeping the story in a sweet sense of feeling.

Thank you for that fic, it was enjoyable to read. I look forward to your next story, and wish you many reviews and favs for this one. Good luck! :D
AyasumiMamera chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
A-MA-ZING FIC!
Awwhh... It was so freaking cute.
Still, I was waiting for a kiss.
But even though, this story was AWESOME!
Lots of love!
xoxo
Draco de Laviathan chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I never thought about this pairing, and it's very cute!

I like how you write, it is written descriptively, very clear and very fluffy! I like how you make Yuuka go doki-doki at Yuuichi-san XD Yuuichi-san's actions to Yuuka are very cute too! I really like it!

I usually pair up Yuuka with Toramaru, but this was out of my mind and amazing!

I will look forward for your other fanfics!