Reviews for Different
The Bear chapter 12 . 6/18
OMG! Yes I love it! This is great ,the storyline the everything! Being bi myself I can totally relate to Magnus's confusion. Only thing I would change is more descriptive words ,spelling and grammer. Sorry for being such a grammar Nazi but if your still writing this I would be happy to proof read any new stuff.

Joel the Bear
lucy chapter 3 . 4/30
It's fucking weird and a bit disturbing at first (mostly for Alec while I see Magnus as the little warlock he could be like seven hundred years ago) but OMG it's hilarious and really good.
I red your others writtings too and I love them too. :)
patoisabel2015 chapter 24 . 4/24
i love your story! thanks for sharing! Malec for ever! it was great to read your story, and I love happy endings.
Briony.Kurai chapter 24 . 4/2
Right first things first... It was absolutely FAN-DIBBY-DOSY! Loved it! it was so cute! And loved how you made it feel real! BY THE ANGEL! I kept smiling and giggling through that! Angel, give me more! And that lets us move on to my next topic: what is the name of the sequel? Please! It's like humans need medicine, pigs need mud and ALEC NEEDS MAGNUS! If you can't reply to this review please email me (this is the first time doing a review so I don't know xx):
Thanks again xx
audrey chapter 2 . 3/21
this chapter is really really really good, bu I think you should have put some akward moments in there.
Hey There's girl scouts
keekee chapter 24 . 3/7
Love it magnus's father was horrible homophobic father's are creepy and nothing wrong about it
Carmelicious chapter 2 . 2/7
Awwwwwh! Magnus is stuttering! Ugh I just love confident!Alec he is so sexy!
Carmelicious chapter 1 . 2/7
Hiii! So I just found this and I love it! It's so well... Different! I think it's really cute and I'm going to comment on each chapter as I read it ;)
Carmelicious chapter 24 . 2/8
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They are sooooooo cute! I'm so reading the sequel!
Carmelicious chapter 23 . 2/8
Good! Now his dad is gone... I'm so happy!
Carmelicious chapter 22 . 2/8
OoOoOoOoOoOo ahhhhhh! They finally said it! Ugh! Magnus' dad! There are no words to describe him :'(
Carmelicious chapter 21 . 2/8
Awww! Max is adorable!
Carmelicious chapter 20 . 2/8
Yay! Max isn't dying!
Carmelicious chapter 19 . 2/8
Ur cliffies make me sad :(
Max better live in this fic!