Reviews for Equilibrium
Reesa Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
i really loved i can read it again and again without getting tired so really awesome story
ValerieStone chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
The way you wrote this is amazing, you captured the piolets perfectly, please continue to write!
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Thats so cute! OMG I love this story _ Keheheheh... I developed a new found love for 1x2x5 recently and this story perfectly fed my obsession Ahh *dies of happiness sugar rush overload* XD

Now to find more fluffy OT3 stories for them
SeekJustice chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Oh wow.

I freakin love 1x2x5 fics, and this is among the best!
shogi chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Aw! That was so cute and heart-rending! I was so nervous and I thought my heart would break! Wufei was so scared and then Duo came home and found them... omg, I thought Wufei was going to leave!

Phew! Great story and nicely written!
Dark Kitti chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
haha! It was halarious! I love the 'wazzit-he's-saying-me-no-understand frown' bit! I can just imagine Heero making that face!
Abi2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
AW! It's all angsty-cute! I loved it!
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
*Smiles widely* I'm so happy that I read this! It made me laugh, smile, and maybe - just maybe, cry a bit. I absolutely love stories like this, so well written! I'd love to add this to my C2 Archive. Great fic! *Bows*
Bishoplover chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I haven't watched Gundam Wing but I was really bored. This story and the walking the tightrope are what introduced me to the wonderful world of 1x3x5 and I love it
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
It's been a long time since I've read anything Gundam Wing, but you've just reminded me why I love that series so much. This was wonderful! I loved the emotion in it, and I loved seeing Heero-as-cupid (logically!). Finally, a love triangle that worked out the way that I want it to! - Great job!
Lady Kickass chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
awesome story! I loved the way you wrote that...had my heart strings panging! really touching and sweet, just perfect! thanks for a very enjoyable read!
Autum chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
That might just be the best, sweetest, most poignant 1x2x5 fic I've ever read...I loved it. Thanks for making my day a little brighter.

Autum
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Wow, nice story! me like!

baibaiyukie
lynxktty14 chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
LOVE IT! Love it, love it, love it. Keep writing!
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
DAMN...That was wonderful. Loved it.