Reviews for Belligerent Essence
Individual Lies chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
Freaking Bardock man. He is bad-assness personified.
Individual Lies chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Bumpy ride? That goes without saying. I can't read anymore!...Actually, yes...yes I can.
Individual Lies chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
The extermination scene was definitely pretty damn chaotic. At least from Piccolo's point of view. It certainly seemed like he was still trying to get his bearings. And I hope Bardock does toss Prape. I suppose I'll find out in the next chapter. Great work thus far. No less than I expected, of course.
Individual Lies chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Gero, you conniving bastard...
Individual Lies chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
And the sh*t has hit the fan. Looks like Bardock should be having fun fairly soon.
Individual Lies chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Never underestimate Sixteen-I mean Jericho. lol
Individual Lies chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Considering my personal preference for her Japanese name, I can't blame you for the short cut. I was actually glad you used it at all. I was honestly bummed to see the English name, but I understand that most people are more familiar with that one so I can't complain too much. But Fasha...everytime I hear that name I think of a towering, burly, hairier-than-me Russian woman for some reason. lol
Anyway I enjoyed this chapter. Especially Prape "falling down the stairs." That was amusing. On to Chapter Eight!
Individual Lies chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Two words: uh oh.
Anonymous Void chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Back to the interesting Earth intrigue. Missed that, actually. But now we see the origins of some of our androids from human to machine. Meanwhile, Bardock croaks but manages to get the warning out. Unfortunately, we all know how this will turn out. The defeat of the Saiyans.

A couple errors here and there. When Gero was injured: "... if those were considered harm being done, then he didn't know what was!" The "were" ought to be "weren't." There's another one somewhere but I can't find it anymore.

So how long until part 2 comes out? It better not be a year.
Kakarot Son chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
So it finally begins, and if this chapter's anything to go by the human's are off too a strong start while the Saiyan's arrogance has screwed them over. It'll be interesting to see what comes next...
Anonymous Void chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
The way this is looking, there's going to be no survivors. Will Bardock survive? I forget if he did or not but I haven't read the original trilogy when that was first mentioned. Damn those Earthlings annoy me now. And I already know how this is going to end. The defeat of the Saiyans. The title of this chapter is aptly named.
Kakarot Son chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
So the humans have finally made their moves on the Nameks, while reinforcements are finally about to arrive... interesting. Great job with that last Bardock scene, certainly made me laugh.
Anonymous Void chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
So Prape returns and sabotages the escape mission. What a prick. Are Arugus and Legash the only ones who can cut the power to the other docking bays? If so then Bardock is screwed. Unless Prape knows but I doubt he'd be capable considering his state of mind.

Godspeed Shugesh. You'll need it.
Anonymous Void chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
Huh, Prape lasted longer than I thought he would. Of course, this is you we're talking about here. At least Bardock has the sense to no when to strategically advance...in the opposite direction. Wouldn't it be something if there was a way to blow up the whole asteroid so that Earth can't use it? It's so rare for humans to be the bad guys in a sci-fy space adventure with other aliens. Usually, it's the aliens who are the bad guys.
Anonymous Void chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
You know, it suddenly occurred to me. The Saiyans are using ki blasts that come from their life force while the humans are using the power source of the Blitz Rifles that doesn't come from their life force. The Saiyans are weakening themselves with each blast they use while the humans aren't. Meaning the humans can outlast them since they aren't using as much energy as the Saiyans are. On the flip side, who knows how much energy a common Saiyan has? Could be comparable to the Blitz Rifle. Another thought, is there a limit for how many times a Blitz can be shot?