Reviews for Genetically Empowered
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 3/3
I'm fairly certain that I must have read this - at least once before - during earlier fanfic binges. If nothing else, the name fergus80 is painfully familiar. Love the rewrite of Freak Nation, kinda had to chuckle at the way Logan was all but completely written out of the episode. And now I'm looking forward to continuing on this journey through your season 3.

I know you're not about to start editing a story that's over 10 years old, but your tenses are all over the place and you have a tendency to overuse the sentence structure of "his/her *insert body part here* did *insert action here*. It works some of the time, but get's fairly repetitive after awhile and gives a sort of disjointed feeling of random body parts doing all kinds of things independently of each other. Just some (hopefully) constructive criticism for future reference.
deangirlforever85 chapter 1 . 1/18
Hated max and alec was the best in the show! And logan was boring and ugly. Alec is way hotter than logan
hoellenwauwau chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
I just watched both seasons of Dark Angel and it is really a shame that we didn't get to know how it all might've turned out. And I always loved Alec and thought he should have been on the show a lot more...
Anyways, thank you very much for your version of season 3! It was a great read, all 23 chapters (and it only took me a few days). While I might not agree with all your choices (Logan turning traitor... I don't know, that was kind of OOC, but had to happen that way for your story to work) it was all very well thought out and well written! THANK YOU!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 23 . 11/1/2013
love it.
inspiration101 chapter 23 . 8/19/2013
oh.. my.. god.. i love this to bits! xx
Guest chapter 23 . 3/26/2013
Thank you for putting a ending that is SOOOO much better then the one that aired. It was a great story. As a huge fan of Alec and Max I thought it was perfect.
scmumsy chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
AWESOME! I can't believe I was so captivated I forgot to leave reviews on the other chapters. You rock! This was the most creative, and heart pumping sequel yet. Thank you so much for sharing.
scmumsy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
No way. Why Alec?
tumbling-down-and-down chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
Omg, you just completed me! It's a really good season 3! I just hoped that it would be longer, but still, thanks for writing! I was on edge through the whole thing! :)
xalwayssxforeverx chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
i really really really am starting to hate logan more and more
nisha1912 chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
God your S3 is amazing and I love it so much.. but your link to the NC-17 version is dead, sigh...

Is there any chance you could upload it on another site, please?
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Holy crap, much, much better than the original Finale, totally enthralled for the next Chapter! :)
SusanMarieS chapter 23 . 12/26/2010
read the whole thing in one sitting. and i must say this is way better than the original ending. i always thought logan was a selfish bored guy. Alec was awesome. thank you very much. if i new the website you were talking about i would have went therre because no matter what i always believe the story shouldn't be editted down. It was a wonderful story and i'm sure lots of effort was put forth. thank you very mucch.
VampGirl26 chapter 23 . 11/24/2010
I love this story. Any that put Max and Alec together is good for me! LOL! I actually first read in on 'Nuns With Pens' with the NC-17 chapters, but for some reason they're not coming up. Is there any other way way I could get that version of the story?

Real Emma Gray

(Emma S)
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 23 . 5/28/2010
Omg! This may be the best story I've read on here. :) I totally totally loved it! Your story was so great, it had everything from the tough moments to as some call a "fluffy" ending. Again, great job! :)